Sales coaches done in June?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2017 at 10:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since we are going to regional numbers in June, are we done with sales coaches?

They are completely useless and pawns riding with us in the field adding no value, just angering our customers as "observers" in the field.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand they will be increased by 12% , mostly in the NE.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we know that they are done in June? Personally, I much prefer the coaching that I get from my SEC than my FLL, but we do need to decrease the total number of ride alongs between both. My FLL is blindingly agenda-driven and misses a lot of nuance.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SEC are a layer of protection for GSK, it helps give the appearance that Patient First is still in place and helps corroborate what your FLL says in case of lawsuits.

It's taking what some call sales trainers and adapting a legal aspect to it. Your SEC is only as good as GSK allows them to be.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love it, SEC, FLL. Just reinforces that you are not real sales people. Be happy you get paid to do whatever it is you do because it certainly is not selling.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Demeaning as hell.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are useless and provide NOTHING to the sales reps or sales process. I hope they get rid of them!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The memo said that Tuesday, not kidding.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What don't you understand. You are not sales people, you have no respect as sales people outside of the pharmaceutical industry thus the need for a coach. Unfortunately your coaches were at one time a pharmaceutical rep so good luck trying to gain credibility.
    Quit your whining, go out and have a lunch, I mean inservice, with a doctor and staff and collect your paycheck. If you can't do that, stay at home and fake your calls like the North East District reps and get paid.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have some respect, there's people outside the NE who fake callls at home!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just get rid of the pathetic sales coaches!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll say this again, this is just using the old sales trainer model as a third party safety net to justify ratings and pretend to do patient first. In short, lawsuit preventions.

SEC are prepped on visits and usually align with what the FLL wants. Why else would they have this unusual model?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phased out slowly starting in April.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Four people trying to sale resp products in this tiny little territory and that number does not even include the Advair rep! Not that long ago this territory 3 times the size it is now with 3 reps and it worked really well. Now add in the ride-a-longs with FLLs and coaches and it becomes crazy. More and more complaints from the offices about the number of GSK reps!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" trying to sale....." is very poor English and a sign of a non-rep............no one with GSK would have this low education level...........evidently an outsider and perhaps a high school drop out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had he mentioned delivering pizzas everyday to offices I may have believed he was a rep. Even if he said sitting in offices reading magazines while waiting for IPad to be signed, again I would've believed he was a rep.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, he's a rep. He sells fleshlights to his butt buddys.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems as if many have been deselected or could never make it to being a drug rep. Many don't understand the rewards of this job. We work smart, we don't work hard. Get that Sparky ? Your jealousy shows.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim Padgett idiot..he likes to hear himself talk..