Sales culture

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2015 at 12:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Do not work for or apply for sales positions at Olympus. You will be very sorry if you accept that offer. Working here is like being diagnosed with cancer. You were warned!!!

2. It's no mystery that working for Olympus in sales is a recipe for depression and alcoholism. Hell, I know 4 or 5 people that started smoking while working here to deal with the stress.
    We are finally seeing the resignations rolling in.

FYI:prospective Interviewees
    Do not apply for these openings. Olympus is a terrible company to work for. Managers are liars and phony assholes. You were warned!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never understand the "managers are phony" bla, bla bla comments.

I have to say that almost every manager I've met in this company are good people, with a solid understanding of the business.

Now, the company itself is FUBAR. So many issues that it cant get its head on straight. Creating problems to fix problems, and doing it as poorly as possible.

But shut up with the petty manager arguments, its just stupid.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why bother even digesting and discussing this? We all know for a FACT that this company is riddled with cancerous and insecure Kool Aid drinking douchebag management.
    Are you fucking serious? We have an RVP that takes showers with his own make reps in NY, and you assholes are going to try and paint pictures of stability and competence within the RVP ranks? Joke!
    This company has more secrets and corruption than any company in history. Idiots!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never underestimate the scorn of a SE or GU rep.

6. SOD

SOD Guest

You all stay at OCA because you are slaves and company drones!
    We have trained you to be pussies that can't stand on your own two feet.
    By 2019 you will be paying us to sell our products while we are out on the golf course eating a steak salad and smoking a cigar.
    The more we treat sales like shit, the harder they will work.
    Fuck you Sales.

SOD :>)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS POST IS SPOT ON!
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS FUCKING PLACE!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These posts from the reps at Olympus are extremely disturbing and show just how dysfunctional it is to work for Olympus Corporation of America.
    We really need to fire this Sales Ops Dick guy in Southborough Mass.
    Start there and continue cleaning like Trump is doing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TOXIC ! Energy Division should be sold off . To much money invested with no upside. Our leader ,the inspiring Sean Moore has not delivered on anything he said he would. The only thing he has done is plagarize others ideas to sound like he knows what he is doing. He has never had success anywhere! Yet he thinks pad and pencils will give leverage . Well, looks like Ethicon has solved that issue.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Olympus is a disgusting company. Please ask your RVP about the new comp plan for Urology for April 1. Many RVP's saw this new shit plan last week, and will not tell you unless you press. I'm not even waiting until April to resign. This place is truly awful.
    5% bottom tier commission.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Endotherapy division has 13 open territories out of 99. Almost half of the division has turned over since April 2016

At plan is only $135k per year plus Olympus expects 15% growth. Growth targets are so ridiculous that only 20% of the territories will make their plan this year.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NYC and surrounding boroughs, arguably one of the largest GI markets in the country, doesn't have an endo therapy rep. And they haven't been able to fill those positions cause Olympus doesn't pay its reps
    What a joke.
    Only more reps are leaving.
    Last year this time there were over 120 reps. So about 30% of the reps are gone. Some will say part of that is due to the reorganization. Regardless, is that the type of company you want to associate yourself with?
    Terrible culture, management sucks, yes callaghan I'm calling you and all your little butt buddies out. And the pay continues to decline.
    Enough said

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not apply for or interview for OCA Sales jobs. It is a terrible company.
    You will be very very sorry if you do.
    Stay away at all cost!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think there are already several resignations in sales this week. Lets pump those numbers up people!
    This place will be a ghost town by May 1st!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a terrible sales organization

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hands down the worst sales organization I have ever witnessed. Honestly, top management does nothing to improve things. They only sit on their asses and collect salary. Reps are blamed for everything. Pay is half of what it was 5 years ago. Run from this place as quickly as you can.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck Olympus. It's a cesspool.
    Everyone is stealing commissions and selling into other people's territories. Total dishonesty. I'm telling you to steer clear of this shit mill!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Olympus is imploding. Huge meetings in CV tomorrow. Lots of firings coming.
    It's almost funny that it took this fucking long.

DO NOT APPLY OR INTERVIEW FOR POSITIONS WITH OLYMPUS.
    THIS PLACE IS IN SHAMBLES!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay clear of OCA. Total shitshow.
    DISASTER

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else resigning that you know of?
    We need to get a mass exodus going here to really hurt these fuckers where it counts. The pocket book.