Sales Cuts in the N/E Region

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2016 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are as hopeless as the floundering company that employs you. Yes, most do not last at Quest Diagnostics. Our core team, the elite who are retained over time, are few. Your "good people" are our weak links and the sooner they are gone to failed companies, such as Labcorp,the better. Again, look at what your own people are saying about your employer. There is no pride. No hope. No respect for your leadership. If you can even call it that. This is why we dominate the clinical reference lab market.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So no lifetime commission I gather. How do you get paid on new business? And for how long? I'm not a troll here. Just looking for a serious answer as I'm considering coming over to Labcorp.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no lifetime and there is no "commission " plan. You get paid on what the territory does. 90% out of your control. It's ridiculous.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Begs the question, why pay you at all? Must really suck being so ineffective at your chosen profession. Probably a poor choice of words since you are clearly not a professional.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great point. This message board is littered with self entitled worthless comments from malcontents in our company. Good to see a voice of reason for a change. Proud to work by your side.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stupid comment. The content regarding how reps are paid (or not paid) is spot on. Can't wait to get out of here. I was warned and didn't listen. Got a real job starting in June. Sitting on my ass doing nothing and nobody knows. Such a joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yikes.