Sales Job

Discussion in 'Linvatec' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2014 at 11:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up guys. My name is Kyle Walsh and I want to get into medical sales. Just finished my marketing degree at bowling green university. I want to get a sales job where you can make a great living. I know I would be awesome in medical sales. People love me and I am a crazy hard worker. Please contact me at Lordofdance92@yahoo.com
    Thank you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lord of dance 92 you sound perfect for the Linvawreck crew. I just don't know who you should call but I'm sure our crack recruiting staff will find you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha. I know I need a new address. Used to be pretty heavy in the dance battle scene. Any updates on job openings? Ready to start making the big bucks. I know I would be successful at this job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kyle congrats on the new job. I look forward to working with you. A lot of people have had very positive things to say about you. Please bring some of the positive energy I have heard about to the field.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the kind words. First week was great. I look forward to meeting all of you. I believe my energy, creativity and ability to walk to a different beat will bring a fresh perspective. Managing sales reps is new to me, but no one will work harder. Let's take it to the next level.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Desperation= Linvatec hiring from Cafepharma posts.

Craigslist must be next.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kyle Enterprise Rent a car has an excellent training program

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny you say enterprise. I interviewed with them as well. Wanted to be in healthcare. Look forward to making a difference.