Sales leadership changes

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2019 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The word out of HO yesterday is that Divay will be assuming a sales leadership position.
    Look for a shuffling of the deck across all derm sales forces.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Divay is the new NSM reporting to Abhay. Announcement this Thursday. With Divay’s extensive sales background he is sure to be a hit! Oh wait, he has none. Oh well let’s put him in anyway. This place cracks me up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask you leadership who are the top prescribing docs in each specialty area.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is he for the llyuma, acne or Levulan sales teams ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this really true? If so, what team?
    Where is the closest bar?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Combined acne+levulan sales lead role

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy-moly! Surprised but not shocked.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahhahhaaahaaaa. Tea boy having wrecked the hub now in charge of sales. This says it all. Funny if not for real. What is the message they are trying to send? If you steal ( Abhay) so long as you are loyal you are protected? So long as you are Indian your incompetence is rewarded? Sun tolerates 3rd rate US talent, promotes 4th rate Indian talent and has no clue how to run the business here. It’s funny to watch it all unravel knowing you have a new job lined up

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you believe this is actually happening, you’re all dumb. I feel bad that Sun has such stupid people making up this sh*t and that there are people dumb enough to believe it. Morons

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the ongoing HUB fiasco, this would be unreal.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any changes today?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM with no biologics experience whatsoever being promoted to FL's role.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's plain to see how effective FL's role and strategy has helped SUN. It was so shabby that even FL left the scene. A hit and run accident with casualties (all of us). Maybe someone new with fresh ideas can help somehow? Better than cousins from the Old Country with no experience in marketing a drug in the US at all.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes that was a surprise. I think there are a lot of talented people on Ilumya team that I wish they would have stayed within the Ilumya salesforce to give those who have been here since day one an opportunity. Nothing against PS, don’t know the guy.
    My experience and only speaking of mine has not been positive with the Levulan group. Time will tell.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for even worse. 6 RSM slots open now of 11. There are still several players at TM level that know what to do. The ADs are so clueless that none of the people in the know will have the opportunity. In case you missed the memo this is now a good old boyz club and the RSMs will be more of the same. Clueless, inexperienced but will to lie steal or cheat for their new ADs. This is over Incase you can’t read signs at all. My suggestion is to leave will you can. Any way that you can. Quickly. The titanic sinking is going to look like a vacation compared to what these guys have in store for the capable few that are left. Remember this is officially the worst launch in biologic history now. Two of your three ADs took part in that.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply put, we couldn’t find ANYONE externally to take the job.
    Period.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d give the new guys a chance to turn things around, it’s a great product with more indications coming.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's too late to turn this around. The ship has sailed. The next thing coming is a "re-launch," which we all know is a death sentence and the ultimate admittance of failure.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#Worstbiologicslaunchinhistory.