Sales leadership changes

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2019 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought that during the call but then one of my Drs, big KOL told me yesterday psa data looks better than current data but this launch has been such a disaster for this dr and patients that this KOL and other docs agree ilumya is not worth the hassle and the medical benefit is a pain in the ass. Doc said it’s not worth the headache so whomever they put in place is going to be fighting a losing battle.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is running illyuma while they search for national sales director?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They announced 3 NSDs, East, West, and newly created Central. 2 RSMs from Iluyma team moved to 2 of those roles and a creepy guy from Levulan for East.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What area got the creepy guy lol?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We got him in the East. The East gets f’d again.
    This guy is jockeying for his reps to fill gaps. It’s another chapter in this shit show. Stop drinking the kool-aid to a few of you (you know who you are) who think this guy is going to be the change we need because his reps say he is nice? Gimme a break. This isn’t the little kid playground. Stop kissing ass also. I do my job but I’m not kissing anyone’s ass.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m all for promoting from within.
    But you can’t convince anyone that a year ago these now-NSDs were not ready for the job and now all three are ?
    No way.
    This reeks of a deep issue in that no one externally would take the job.
    That’s the real story.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t happen. Not today with HR clamoring for diversity and inclusion!
    Yeah, there was nooo one other candidate from the outside ?
    #thecheapEZwayout

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I’m all for giving people a shot from within. Thing a lot of people have with this is it goes to the discrepancies across the board with how they pick candidates, who is hired, why this person get in but someone better suited didn’t and only explanation is they are well liked? Hiring the guy with zero biologics experience in this ultra competitive space isn’t sitting well either combined with business unit he comes from has been extremely vocal about their dislike for Tildra people to the point of sabotaging accounts to view ilumya and the TM poorly. It leaves a dark cloud over the East for sure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Douche move.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was ?