Sales Leadership

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2017 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When this company launched I had big hopes but now I have to say that I have never seen a more poor excuse for leadership than we have at Synergy. The company seems to operate by who is friends with who. Several incompotent RBDs but the bigger fools are with the "holy trinity" of VP and ABDs. What a disastor. Is Gary J aware of what they are doing to his company? The culture is divisive not unifying. I have heard of ABDs calling reps to get info on their managers and other reps. The stock is in the crapper (pun intended) and it appears that those at the top don't have a clue about strategy. Is there anyone paying attention?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t agree more but I don’t think anybody cares. They’re all waiting for some big buyout that’s never gonna happen. Worst launch I’ve ever seen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for expressing this. I thought I was the only one who hadn't been drinking the Koolaide! What a joke of a sales leadership team.We talk about culture and other BS but I haven't seen a solid strategic direction, a balanced IC plan, or anything but poop humor from the VP of Sales. Not at all what I thought it would be. Truly disappointed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the IBS-C launch falls flat versus the increased cost of bringing the contract reps on board Gary will be forced to wake up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. These clowns are just waiting for someone to buy us. With the way things are going, that ain’t going to happen. Sad to say, I’m not surprised this turned into a shitshow. All the signs were there, but I fell for the rhetoric and shiny objects being dangled and let it distract me from the reality of the company, the product, and the pipeline. Smoke and mirrors, my friends, smoke and mirrors.

6. When it takes almost $60m in cash to generate just $5m in revenue

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was guilty of that too. Rhetoric and shiny objects is spot on. i believed the BS that was being shoveled but should have looked through it rather than at it. Is that company gets bought, there will not be a bit payoff as we are all underwater. What a joke. Sad because it could have been special. I was so "inspired" by Marianne at launch and then realized overtime that she was clueless. Rather than dressing up like a poop emoji, how about creating a strategic IC plan vs. one size fits all. And perhaps re-evaluate the RGIAS role. They all think they are the next RBDs which is dillusional as my RGIAS isn't anything to write home about but takes the chance to undermine my RBD at every turn.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously! Is anyone checking the math here? Why are we having a full blown launch for a line extension when we are start up? And the POA? WORTHLESS waste of money.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marianne is a motivational leader but her hiring skills need some work! Who turns that many executive leaders in 6 months and then hires individuals who lack solid leadership experience, can’t even speak on stage or calls, force everyone else to do his work and surrounds himself with his former employees that are subpar at best.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Marianne is a motivational leader, them I am God. Please tell me you’re just being sarcastic. True about her hires....clueless, moronic, bags of wind.
    The emoji was accurate. We are all waiting for the shit storm behind a screen door.
    I am bailing at the first opportunity. ‘This company is DOA.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious response about Marianne. She is, indeed, a bag of wind. Synergy is a horrible shit show. (Pun intended). When are they getting rid of her? She is a disaster.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you MUST be talking about Matt. Wasn't he horrible at the POA?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I met Marianne twice and she seems nice. You poor little former fired folks need some soul searching.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Lindsay isn't much better. She likes those that fawn all over her. And her conference calls are painful. Likes to hear herself talk while making private jokes throughout the call. JOKE!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I met her once at a meeting and she hugged me and said "Good to see you again" however, it was the first time she met me. Fake as F.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You met her twice and she "seems nice". Now that is funny! Real fact based assessment there. Dumb ass.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree and it's sickening watching these alpha males who were let go post on here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay Lindsay.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF does that mean. Gotta love it. Women want equality, to be treated as equals in all facets of business, yet immediately cry oh poor me, when the alpha males aren’t being nice to me.
    Bullshit! You’re treated no differently than any other incompetent, clueless, phoney, regardless of gender. Anyway, aren’t we in a genderless society ?

Respect is earned. You haven’t earned it yet.