Sales Leadership

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2017 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What “ senior leadership” ? It may be senior, but it sure as hell isnt leadership.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I gave up a good job for this piece of dung. Bought the BS. Kicking myself now!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too. I drank the kool-aid like I was in the desert. Such regret.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are certainly not alone! Been kicking myself in the ass since I started. All the signs were there, just didn’t want to heed them.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True story! The CEO, VP, both ABD’s and HR are all buddies from Shire. How convenient! They just cover each other’s backs and lie to us. The West ABD is most pathetic. Did they find this guy in a dumpster? Must be cheap.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does Matt deserve to go to St. Kitts?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately both ABDs get to go on the trip.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a freakin joke. That dude shouldn’t be going anywhere but the unemployment line. He didn’t win. Lindsay won.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lindsay is a great manager, Matt is a sloppy wanker

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is NO leadership in sales, or anywhere else here. Who really cares anymore. Mediocre or below every parameter, including a below mediocre product, need no leadership, just a demusewith dignity.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rejects at every important level. It will be over soon. The cash burn is so great and all we get is BS cheerleading from these rookie managers. Give me a break.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess those deleted messages must have had too much TRUTH in them and lord knows Synergy LIES like 85% commercial market coverage is the biggest lie ever told. 3 RBD’s resigns in the West and 2more iabout to go. Matt couldn’t possibly be the problem? Nah. It’s EVERYONE ELSE.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who were the RBD’s initials or geography

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy to figure out that either Lindsay or Marianne are reading CP. Or one of their minions thinking they will get the next RBD job? Isn’t it interesting that the posts with their names in it got deleted? Obviously we hit and nerve and the truth hurts.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post the initials or geography on the stock twits sgyp board

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What post were deleted?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

initials or use numbers bz=2/26 etc

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BP RG SA and more