Sales Leadership

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2017 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ironically,

Leadership was his Kryptonite.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Scott A is leaving...who is the other RBD headed out the door?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meaning?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Scott A going? Did he leave because of Fat Matt too?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt is embarrassing. VP does her typical CYA, and more will leave.This company does not give a F¥€K about you, and when The Street sees Q1 results, you’ll be worth a buck fifty.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sentiment is accurate, sadly. I am currently interviewing and it is embarrassing, but effective, to point the recruiter towards the stock blogs that mention horrible leadership from the top to the RBDs, the insane cash burn and the lack of direction. It at least explains why I am looking so soon.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 post by the same person. The unemployed must have a lot of time on your hands.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's terrible

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the same thing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that is funny. We post during the day, between calls, while working a half day attending my kids ball game or a round of golf. Your time is up, Fat Boy. Tick tick, tick BOOM! Can’t wait!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boot Matt and give Lindsay everything. THe West deserves a break!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone who reports to Lindsay I can assure you that it is no Cakewalk. It's simply a different dance around the landmines. Barely responsive to requests unless you live your entire life via text, slow approval of expense reports, and she's a a vindictive chic who is skilled at viserating those that threaten her in some way (which you never know how or what will set her off) or challenge her antiquated approach to sales, leadership, meetings, you name it. She is the epitome of a snake. You don't see her coming. So I yes her, fawn over her, tolerate her and she leaves me alone.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is racing toward bankruptcy
    cash your checks and assume the crash position for the next 12 months

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No joke. I would literally start putting in expense reports weekly.