Sales Meeting 2019

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2019 at 4:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Resumes Ready...exit left

2. Chicken

Chicken new user

Sad to agree with you but wow. No commercial organization and no leadership that is going to dig out of this mess.

Everyone hired is from Europe with European experience.
    The new "transformation" team is all European,
    The interim CEO is a pharma guy who sold stents before they where commoditized and he hired a US President who hasn't been in the US in 10 years and doesn't understand any aspect of the business.
    You think the flight from the sales team is going to be quick, the internal management team and anyone expecting a bonus just found out that they aren't getting a bonus for a second straight year but who cares because we were going to have a pizza party to let them know-LOL. Holy shit this company is a damn joke.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

r***** Janitor

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least the top of the organization was able to receive bonuses this year - everyone else gotta trust us speech, we are going to fix the problem, but still make decision in the back room because there is NO Transparency....where is the info HR? Oh that’s right, we never thought to share with our employees. And finance, how do you forecast?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to know why internal job openings are not public knowledge? Why so secretive? If there is a new position open amongst the salesforce then it should be public knowledge so that all qualified candidates that are interested can apply. Why do we hear of these new positions only after they have already been filled? It is bullshit. This company really needs to get their HR matters in order.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In years past they would do this when they already had a favorite candidate in the funnel (so to speak). On at least several occasions that I am aware of, they were planning on promoting someone or rehiring someone - after firing someone. Not an impressive history.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everything is about favorites in this organization. Interesting how some are told they MUST be at 100% in order to be promoted but others are on their second promotion while at the bottom of the barrel in the ranking and certianly have never been at 100%. Absolute bullshit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is one of the many reasons Convatec failing so dramatically. R M ?? Really? second to bottom, and what 2 years here?What is he going to do to turn this business around when he has no idea how the business works, no knowledge about the products and even less about the customers. There are so many more instances like this here that we ALL know about. Mark Valentine fired highly successfull -long term employees that looked at him "funny "and lets not forgot the bully Roger Arnell, a MAJOR part of the conspiracy ---HE IS STILL HERE COLLECTING A PAYCHECK????WTF--This guy was MV and JBs FAILED henchman---And still here?????????Shareholders need to take note of some of this stupidity, and demand the resignations from those who have allowed this crap to perpetuate.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% accurate regarding Arnell doing MV dirty deeds. I found this out first hand after bringing some quite disturbing actions to him and asked that the person/people in violation be pulled back in their position and giving some actual training before "managing" people. I did not ask for this person to be fired but trained. This was another instance of people who were not even close to being qualified for a new role but were promoted because MV or someone else at a high level loved them. I was not asking that this person be fired, but just giving some training and guidance before running around with her head cut off. I was told that it was never going to happen because of a management decision. Eventually, they paid the price and that person was demoted but not until after destroying the team.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Promotions in the past 4 years have not been based on merit. They are based on favoritism. It is who you know and how much ass you kiss. Rules to qualify change by the min to fit management and HR’s agenda. RM is the perfect example of why this company fails year after year. I am sure he is a nice guy but he has been here 2 years!! Why not promote consistently performing RSM’s with tenure that actually know what is going on??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You learn very quickly that this company could care less about tenured employees. I have watched so many talented , knowledgeable tenured employees leave. It is a sad place to work.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire HR department needs to go. A useless bunch.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are the old timer RSM’s that have been 20+ years with a proven track record not being considered? Some of these RSM’s are award winners year after year but let’s promote the guy that has been here two years second to last in the rankings. Stupitidity at it’s finest. Hiring the person that knows the business and has proven success should be a no brainer. My guess is that the RSM that did the most sucking up was the chosen one. Base your promotions on merit and those that deserve not who sucks up the most. It is all phony and the results suffer. Kissing butt does not bring the results at the end of the day. A proven track record does.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUK U Roger. You're a douchbag, and thats all you are.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, start at the top get rid of that useless turd, and then gut the rest.
    Cannot get worse than this bunch. all amateurs- and that may be an insult to amateurs