Sales Meeting

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone feel like they are focusing more and more and Silenor and ignoring Zohydro and Trex?

My manager said that the company had meetings with the FDA...could it be for the OTC that we've been hearing about for years?

Anyway the feeling that my manager got from higher up is that everything points out to a partial sell of the company sooner or later. Just hope I'll keep my job, I'm a pain guy, don't know much about sleep drugs.

Anybody?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

huh don't know, my manager didn't mention anything about OTC. i believe that pain is what we're focussing on so i'd be surprised if they would let go of zoer. but everything is possible in this co.i did hear a lot about a fractional sell of the co. anyway mike said that by the end of this year the plan for the next 3 years will be revealed, whatever that means. as long as i get my bonus i don't care what they do or say. good luck.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These morons in management have no idea how stupid they are. There has been a gantt chart on the network for weeks mapping the sale and transition of Silenor to GSK with a completion date of January 1, 2018. Thank you GM for not caring enough about your employees to password protect your plan to ruin our lives.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus Pernix management doesn't talk to their shareholders. I have sent few emails to their new IR guy and no response at all. Looks like they are ignoring shareholders. And what about shareholders value I hear Mr Sedor is talking about everytime? Look at current stock price now, 9/15/2017 12:03 ET stock price is 2.83, its a real joke. Company has 5 FDA approved drugs, market cap is a super joke, only $31mln even with yearly revenue of $135 mln. Lots of other companies out there with less revenue have market cap much much much higher. Its pissing off lots of shareholders. What we see only its a shorts are making money, nobody else. Mr Sedor needs to talk to his shareholders at least once every 2-3 months and speak clearly but not only talking to us via SEC fillings which is SUPER HARD to understand. Its a SHAME.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away Day Trader.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Day Trader? I would strongly disagree. I got in this company first time when Sedor took CEO chair

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're aware that a lot of recent posts on this board have been made by investors and/or are related to Pernix stock. In order to keep this board relevant to Pernix employees, we've moved several of these threads to a new board specifically meant for stock discussions.

Since we know that employees may also be interested in company stocks, we will allow a limited number of stock-related threads on company boards. However, most such discussions will be moved to the stock discussions board.

Cafepharma company boards are meant to be a place where employees can discuss their company and industry. This will continue to be our focus.