Sales Meeting

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2019 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good meeting being with coworkers and friends. Reflect on our low stock price, rumors of a buyout and the crazy $$$ spent given the state we are in for this meeting.

Honestly, it's nice but we should all be ashamed of the decisions made to get us to this point. Senseless. I looked around at people and sat in those senseless misguided workshops and just knew that my leaving here will be soon. Blunders all around. This place sucks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was ok. I agree with you and I think this meeting will be the last hoorah for this company. Everything is a downhill slide here. I was not impressed by training, by the managers and marketing. Been on greener sides and this place is a pit stop for me. I'm also interviewing and haven't been here long lol. When ya know, ya know!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prior to posters are likely from the same idiot who is no longer with the company

Let's start by asking him or her where was the location (hotel and city) for the sales meeting. Bet the car that the answer will not be posted!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an imposter. There was no such meeting.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh trust me!!!! I'm here unfortunately....for now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people are liars to employees et all! Whoever the jackass is posting GOOD STUFF about this POS company here is just blowing smoke.

Should I invest in Acorda Therapeutics stock?" "Should I trade "ACOR" stock today?" According to our live Forecast System, Acorda Therapeutics, Inc stock is a not so good long-term (1-year) investment*. "ACOR" stock predictions are updated every 5 minutes with latest exchange prices by smart technical market analysis. Q&Aabout "ACOR" projections.

More:
    Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 81 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock.

More:
    ....sales tumbled a massive 63.3% year over year.

More:
    The current consensus among 8 polled investment analysts is to Hold stock in Acorda Therapeutics Inc.

More:
    Trend
    Acorda Therapeutics lies in the middle of a very wide and falling trend in the short term and further fall within the trend is signaled. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to fall -20.41% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between $9.08 and $11.56 at the end of this period

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only $3 from your $10 target. Yay ya ya go go go accordion brethren.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very fitting from the PR ministry for the cult of reformulation led by L VelociRon Cohen. Everyone must be an ex employee or from the competition and labeled a suppresive personality.

As though those are the only people that could possibly see through the smoke and mirrors at this place.

Doesn’t say much for how you view your employees if you don’t think they are smart enough to know you are full of it. Perhaps if you didn’t make it so obvious on a daily basis.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said! It is cult like...the Acordan family. What a colossal farce! To the asshole who said there was no meeting. Really? Yeah - we all spent money on 80s get up for what???
    What a stupid farce of a PR machine. Keep buying into this shit! We all have lost money and this is now a one trick pony. The dust left in the past was filled with serious errors in decisions. The best have left this shithole.
    BTW - to the moron that said something like a meeting did not happen??? WTF? Disgusting by the Teflon-like lies!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really dumbass...I must have flown to a delusional warm place then?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...with my 80s gear lmao!
    That sucked. We all said that we have no faith anymore.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amen dude! I can't even stand coming on this site to check to see if people feel like I do. What a joke ACOR is. the meeting was a groupie get together with everyone commiserating.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...bottom line....none of the prior posters have named the location of the meeting.

how come?

easy....because they are BS'ing with fake news.

MAGA !!!

MAKE ACORDA GRATE AGAIN

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Judging from the plethora of snarky posts there is a lot of mis information and emotional outburst among a few. We must regroup and focus on the inhaled LD mega product line!!! We must have a long term investment perspective. Target is 35 this year!! Yes short term who knows?? We must support a fully engaged Leadership Team!!
    There is a lot to do and negative posts do not solve anything!! GO GO GO !¡!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAGA
    MAGA
    MAGA
    MAGA
    MAGA
    MAGA
    MAGA

Make Acorda Grate Again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate to say it but I kind of agree. There is a lot of good in Acorda. Unfortunately this meeting was a cluster! It was unorganized. Too vague and lacked a punch so desperately needed at a launch. I don’t mean money spent either. There is a clear disconnect from the field and reality to upper management and the BOD. Projections are way off, nursing home data skews all the numbers.

I do think inbrija is an amazing product and given the time it will be successful. But it’s not a market where things will take off and flatten later. It’s gonna be a slow steady climb. I just hope acorda has the time to see this through.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way way way too pessimistic ! Inbrija will rocket up and the entire treatment methodology of inhaled meds will be a ballbuster brakethru with Acorda at the top. Homo sapien sapien have a natural inclination to prefer inhaled medications and we are at the forefront. Our Leadership is right on the money here! We could very well be swept up in a buyout but if so ONLY after the pharma world sees our accomplishments. Expect to see a healthy ramp up in shareprice in Q3. We need to support our CEO and BOD 1000%.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAGA!!!!!!