Sales Meeting

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2019 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still 13 Habib

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This said it all. The meeting was completely disconnected and DIS-organized. It was really just a 'get together'. No cohesion. Learn how to put a real launch together guys. This was embarrassing...and I've been to a lot of meetings! Will stay here for another year to see if this drugs takes off but I'm already looking. I've also never seen such a bunch of inert people at a meeting.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HOLD OFF. That was not intended as a traditional 'launch meeting'; if you got that impression then it failed. "Group Think" here on CP can be very dangerous. Inbrija a impressive new drug and need everyone on board.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and where was the meeting held?
    All these know-it-all posters, except for the location of the meeting.
    LOL

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok seriously?! You can’t read between the lines with the “80’s gear”. WE were there you obviously were not. JWMarriott that was so under construction that things were a mess. Housekeeping skipped rooms regularly. We were fed the same food at lunch from dinner the night before. The 80’s band so was loud that all the presenters the next day had no voice. Is that specific enough for you?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nope...name the city

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More importantly, still 13 Habib.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morristown, NJ

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the truth is...this was a great company. It has been hijacked by big pharma types like new training head, MR (hello, where is Jaclyn???), who speaks to salespeople like they are all 4 years old. Multiple people presented on stage, who none of us who have been around for awhile, even knew. Acorda has gone top heavy, big pharma and spent way too much money on so many promotional pieces all our heads are spinning, not to mentions the ROI for the spend is not rational. It's not the Acorda we old folks knew and loved.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MR is not the training head.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MR is in HR

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wrong. MR is in training. Not the head, exactly, but sure acts like it. someone didn't get the sarcasm

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL thanks got it. Where do they get these people from? friend of Ron?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JW sucked and so did the whole disorganized meeting. Boredom from those drones on stage. 80 bullshit. I had to go out and buy stuff for that nonsense. Training sucked and that other know it all was a rude joke! Treat us like people!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the least they could have done was give us 13 minute breaks

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MR is a consultant & not in HR

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the HMFIC ??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever organized this meeting - presentations, training and the dumb event should be sent to remedial courses. What a joke! I decided then and there to put my resume out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This meeting was organizred by our six Sigma champion.. If you didnt like it then take it up with your DM..

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really????? You "bought" stuff for the 80's night? Are you kidding?