Sales rep compensation

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2021 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you are immature idiots! Hard to believe you were hired here

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know, 89k sounds reasonable to me. Decent bonus potential. I like that it’s a bit different than just a primary care drug rep job

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not different than a primary care rep job. They’ve done everything they can to institute the 1990’s reach and frequency model and product messaging to make it EXACTLY like a primary care rep job. This isn’t diagnostics. Don’t fool yourself into thinking it is.

The money is Ok. The equity is great. The overall talent is poor. The leadership is mediocre.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The successful reps here bring home 60-80k in bonus, with a decent base and equity in RSU's. Don't rely on this site for info, most people only come here to complain because they have no life and it makes them feel better to vent here. This is a great company that ranks as a Best Place To Work for a reason, someone throwing their negative view of our company on this platform means zilch.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Any voice of dissent that conflicts with the omniscient poster above will not be tolerated. He speaks for all of us. Do not dare disagree.

STFU - your opinion is just your opinion. Different people value different things in a job. What you love, others can hate. I’m glad you’re happy here, but don’t assume others are full of shit when they don’t share your zeal.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soooo, you hate working at a place that ranks as a Best Place to Work??? Got it. You need some therapy bro.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely multiple people replying to you, I was the one who asked for your email not the other person. But yeah, next company meeting I’ll be the one on stage...again. You’ll be somewhere in the crowd saying “this is bullshit” or something along those lines. Clown

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This x1000

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might want to do some research into how companies “earn” those awards.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha. I know you wish that were true. See, you don’t have to be a coward to win awards. I can whip your ass AND still be good at sales. If you’re up there, which I doubt you will be, look around for me. Ill be collecting awards (again), just like I do every year. This job is easy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People fall into success at this company that have no selling skills whatsoever, winning an award here means nothing. if you think you won that award all by your little self, you are blind to reality.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is it so difficult for you to comprehend that more than one person is replying to you? please show your work...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it difficult for you to understand that I don’t give a fuck? I’ll whip the whole lot of you, punk. Is it your turn to get an ass whipping now?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t I say this job was easy? Yeah...I said that. Thanks for being stupid (again).

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least you admitted it. LOL! Now go get some therapy, you seriously need help.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t need help. I can whip your ass by myself. You’ll need some help if you want to come after me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keyboard tough guy is scary! LMAO!!! You're such fucking tool, but keep with the threats that will never happen because it makes you feel like a man.

Here's some advice... Go take some more steroids and max out at the gym, you will feel better.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m the keyboard tough guy!!?? You’d never say that shit to my face. I’d slap the teeth right out of your puny head. The difference between you and me is that I’m willing to back up my talk. I know you’re too afraid.

Heading to the gym now, chump. I know I won’t see YOU there.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As voted by every Madison based employee with a gun to their head.

21. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No! I'M the keyboard tough guy!!! I can lift more than all of you and drink larger protein shakes than any of you!!!

22. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit! It’s on, baby!

23. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm about to MAX OUT!!!