Sales Reps are doing a decent job

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100%. This company is a joke. We a treated like kids. Well two can play games. I will work from home until changes are made. You will get 8 target calls per day while I enjoy life. I have suffered so much with all the mistakes and lies we have to tell our offices.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, after reading others feelings I understand and feel the same. I'm going back to bed and not working at all. I will enter my calls and that's it. Happy Friday all!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no not twice a week. but two or three times a month my offices appreciate and i did finish in the top thirty last year. my bonus so far this year is projected at more than 20 thousand. why dont you start working smart instead of all this bs. the only reason you have not left yet is that you know you would be at the bottom of your next company just like here and your lat job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct, if you work, you get paid. If you sit home and complain, you should be fired.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well bless your little sweet heart!! Your Drs must think your so special. As for your bonus being $20,000, sure it is!! Just like the bonus we where promised last year and screwed out of it. Key word is projected, we will be lucky to get paid our regular salary. So smarty, I will keep staying at home loving life, and you keep working hard putting up with all the BS vivus puts on us. By the way super star, we will compete for the same position on our next gig, and I promise you that you will be nothing to compete against. Work hard super star, we sure need the stock to go up. Chris, is this you? I'm hearing some rumors that your time is almost up. Bad thing is I'm hearing we as a company is about to end. We get no severance so jump on my ship, its called do as you please!! The other ship is sinking fast!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be gone Chris!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Super star, $20,000 bonus. Funny that no one has even seen our pay out and it's May. So super star, you just thought that number sounded good and you threw it out there looking special? Bless your little heart!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is going to fire me? Management thinks that I'm awesome!! So why work??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how are your numbers? If you don't work you must be tanking?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My numbers are not good. But the company want let anyone go now until the ship sinks. Enjoy life!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe ole super star has decided to take my advice!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The medicine works--- I am a stay at home mom. I've battled weight for the last 15 years. I'm 75 pounds overweight and I'm hypothyroid. After having two ten pound babies (I'm 5ft) I've struggled to lose the fat. I won't deny that I love food and I'm a emotional eater.

For the last two years my endo and I have been trying different methods to get the weight off. No carb was the best but it was slow. She recently prescribed Qsymia. It has changed my life. My brain now thinks like a naturally thin person does. My world doesn't revolve around food like it used to. I have freedom to think of other things. My cravings are gone. My diet coke addiction is gone. I eat to live not the other way around.

I have a long road of ahead of me- and I know the drug is expensive but I don't care because for the first time in 15 years I feel like I have been freed from a food addiction.

Reps- no matter how unfair and crappy your job seems and your company/Doctors ignore you--- Qsymia is making a difference to some people who have been trapped in a battle with weight!! ******Don't give up- just keep pushing and get the message out there.

I had never even heard of this drug before she mentioned it to me- I'm not seeing it in women's magazines or the net????

This is more than making money-it's about giving people their health and life back.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw vivus and pdi. I'm so mad that I can't see strait. I have been killing my self for nothing. As of tomorrow I'm a stay at home mom with a free pdi salary.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roll call----- Who is actually working with all the crap that is going on?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since your a stay at home mom, you come over to pdi and try to sell this shit. Believe me you will feel like the rest of us in one day!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does everyone remember me sending this message out? My manager warned me and I got my butt blasted for telling. I have two interviews next week. I hope someone started looking with me. By the way, super star, sorry to tell you ass hole but not only will you not get your $20,000 bonus but I will have a job before you also. Now who just got slaped? Haaaa haaaa haaaa haaa

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!!! Just got off of work has the s*** hit the fan? I haven't been able to check email but my phone and text are off the charts. Whats with new bonus plan that everyone is bitching about?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called getting screwed. I will never work on a contract position ever. This job has taken a toll on me and to be honest I'm glad it's about to end. This will force me to start looking. I hate change but its time to go.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know one that I talk to.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No*