Sales spiffs for pharmacy reps

Discussion in 'AmerisourceBergen' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2014 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure what the response will be considering the typical flame-throwing on CP, but I'm giving it a shot anyways.

My company manufactures one of the products you have in your bag to sell to pharmacies. I just took on the role as liasion between the two companies and want to create some type of incentive for you reps and rather than ask your management, I'd like to know directly from you what kind of incentive programs would motivate you (within reason, of course). If you've had spiffs in the past that you liked, please share. Being a past rep, I know incentives help motivate. So would it be something like small spiffs that would get you gift cards/cash, or working on a yearlong goal to earn a trip or something along those lines? I'm not sure what's allowed yet, but trying to get ideas. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, you seriously think these misguided, uneducated, dumbass 'reps' from ABC will actually know how to respond to a request like this. ABC pharmacy 'reps' do nothing but run in and out of pharmacy's bothering the personnell and playing with the computers. They are completely clueless, dumber than doorknobs, lazy, and work under the thumb of equally misguided managers. They are the biggest bunch of dumbasses in the business. Figure this one out yourself. Any extra money these people receive is simply because the pharmacys are buying the products because they need them, not because these idiot 'reps' are 'selling'...they do not have a clue as to how to sell. They don't even know how to troubleshoot a problem. They are not motivated by spiffs, or anything else.