Sales training

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2016 at 11:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello! Considering a switch to Biotronik. I'm coming from VI so CRM is new (ish) to me. I would be starting in the "basic training" side. Can anyone tell me what the training is like and what to expect? Thanks and details are very welcome!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reconsider. Seriously. Biotronik is a mediocre company at best. A little guy pretending to have influence. As for their training, it is vastly and largely product based, not sales based. While there is SOME sales training, the guy who is in charge/director of sales training is buffoon who is not respected by the training team. He is new, but an idiot. And all of his coworkers/subordinates know it.

I recently attended their training and was surprised by the technical and product training. But virtually zero sales training.

Best of luck!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I agree. If you are serious about going into CRM, go with one of the big three. Bio is very disrespectful of its employees, and this starts from the head down. I say this as a current employee actively seeking a job with one of the big three.

As for the training, I have been through corporate training before, and Bio's is so-so. When I went through they had just hired the new training director who proceeded to quite literally chew out our entire class and treat us like 3rd graders for "not completing our pre-work". It was INCREDIBLY degrading and humiliating. He is very passive-aggressive. He then started acting like out best friend. Several filed complaints with corporate leadership, and nothing was done. There was no reason and no excuse for it. I started looking for other employment as soon as i returned home.

Hope this helps. Please choose another company. Just saying.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why didn't you complete the pre-work you idiot!! No wonder people were upset. You are an overpaid prima donna.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just saying...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's never your fault. Is it sweetie?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

um, duh! You're gonna get your ass handed to you for not doing your work douchebag. That being said, I do know the training director, DT, is a much much bigger douche. He is a substandard manager and a horrible leader. Actually know of many people in BINC who despise him and can't wait till he is fired. Only a matter of time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did a guy from a ortho company actually become in charge of CRM training? I smell something fishy...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very fishy indeed. And virtually no oversight. He's a horrible leader and given free reign. He is the proverbial Fox guarding the henhouse. It's funny to see how much his team despises him.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i went through training very recently. It's true what is being said here. Trainers seem great and knowledgeable but the training director is a moron who is arrogant and says some really stupid stuff. I don't think his team respects him at all. My class actually was making fun of him after hours. He is an idiot.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Training? At Biotronik? Ha! More like brainwashing. And I agree that it starts with the training manager. DT came into our competitive hire class and pranced around like a peacock on steroids touting new concepts he just learned like "spin" selling. I was mortified and embarrassed I had signed to go through this training. The trainer himself was great but his manager, ugh What a joke! They need real leadership in their training dept. I'm interviewing with SJM and BSCI this week. Bye bye Binc.

By the way if your hiring a training manager for CRM, shouldn't they have CRM knowledge? Just sayin'!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha! Did he give you the "leather vs cloth" car seat lecture? He's a total baffoon! I watched the trainer DF rolling his eyes while DT talked. He's an idiot and they know it!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! You better just be a "yes" man. If you disagree with DT at all, he will get you fired! He had several trainees fired, and even fired a trainer! Be careful! DONT GO TO BIOTRONIK!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So there is sales training at biotronik? Not since they hired a loser training director. Dude doesnt even know what a pacemaker is. Cant spell CRM. He is from ORTHO people. ORTHO! What idiot thought bringing him over was a good idea? Let him work in the field for a bit, then move him into training then director. But not in Biotronik! Hey! Lets get a used car salesman to be the president of the company! sweet! Move over Marlou! Gonna hire a K-Mart sales floor manager to run your company next!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the Biotronik training department is a total disgrace. Dustin is a tyrant and a bully. He lies and manipulates and connives his way around and through anything he wants, at the expense of others. Oh wait, he DOES reflect Biotronik in this manner! Ha never mind! He is exactly like the rest of the company. Oh well, my mistake. Perfect fit! Don't go to Biotronik!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you not pay attention in class poor baby? Did big, bad DT yell at you? Did you go back to the Grand and cry?? So sorry

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha! What an idiot! DT isnt big and bad! Hes a tiny little sad man with no real skills or confidence trying his best to hide his inept and pathetic leadership skills. Nah, I went back to the Grande and started looking for a better job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DT yelling? LOL! That would be as scary as the floating feather from Forrest Gump, with about the same weight of impact. That made me laugh! DT yelling, oooohhh noooo! HA! Talk about the most pointless thing ever, DT's opinion on anything!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awwww. Look at that. Dustin read a post about himself he didn't like so retaliated. Lol. So typical.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG He did give us the lecture of leather vs cloth. Everyone in my class was laughing after the training day. We all discounted everything Dustin said. He IS a passive aggressive douche. I love Biotronik, and I am saddened that we have to deal with this idiot for training. I have been through many professional training's for bigger and more professional companies than Bio, and this was by far the WORST! Inflexible, uncaring and his team thinks hes a moron. I overheard a conversation from the guy and gal trainer, they both know hes completely stupid.