Sales trip to Hawaii

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, May 7, 2018 at 1:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably the most sense of all posts. Merck screwed up. Let CNN get a hold of this

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This lame ass bogus thread would fit right in at CNN. Fake new by Fake news

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just saying...you don’t switch islands at the last minute for that many people. Rooms are hard to come by this time of year.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People knew why they were getting an acre of land for so cheap (ocean front in Hawaii) when they built on an ACTIVE volcano. I still don't understand how Merck is being insensitive for planning a reward trip there. ?!? I don't see the logic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poor girl has no logic just typical touchy feely nonsense.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arriving early to take advantage of this natures episode. Once in a lifetime event. Boom boom bang.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please jump in the lava!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because the island is quite large. If you researched you would realize there is no threat where the trip is. The damage is on the other side of the island in a small area, some people lost their homes but 98% of the island and the majority of the people living there are safe. There has been damage due to lava before in Hawaii and will continue to happen, that’s why they recommend not building in certain areas. Mahalo

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck my swanz!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I recommend some fine land speculation. Grab that picturesque landscaping

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sky is a brilliant red and a natural wonder. So love the experience!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fun observing the flow of lava once in a lifetime event.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Food was horrible, I was on the shi##er the entire trip. Talking about lava flow.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt the pineapple flavored drinks and pork.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe it was the poi had a gritty and lava taste.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Made a recommendation to Marketing/Sales. Send each attendee a piece of encapsulated lava Necklaces for lasses and Rings for lads. A real remembrance!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Announcement of the location of next years trip on the horizon. Early bet is American Samoa.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A sales eruption is the reason for going to Hawaii.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so looking forward to the trip and the party activities. I win a trip every year and definitely will next year. When one is the best all is possible!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pineapple plants that I ordered in Hawaii arrived yesterday afternoon. Another remembrance of a fine trip!