Sales Women

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im not going to say where our practice is, but your sales person and her manager are horrible. I get calls from both of them desperatley seeking an order like a seasoned used car salesman! Then, the two faced obnoxious women thank me and then go on to try to sell me more product we don't need or want!! I don't care about your stupid levels!! I don't know how anyone can be proud of their job if you all have to act like these two vultures! Post Presidents address and will write to him/her with names. And, the rep is totally stressed out every time she calls on us! We don't care about your quota!! It's not our problem! Tell your managers to stop calling our office!! So pissed at this company right now! I'm returning this $4k order on 12/30 at 4 pm PST!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha! I bet I could guess where you are!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

California! Kelly! Rock on sister, way to keep the desperate measures consistent! Nothings changed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if they offer up certain "favors" maybe I will up my order

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would like that for a one nighter, but beyond that, these women are complete losers and quite disgusting to be honest.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can somebody tell me what the hell the J is at the end of exaggerated sentences in emails I've seen/been copied on? If you're one the morons using a J after your comment, please stop it. You look like a four year old! Idiots. J See how stupid that looks people?!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you made your quota and your RSM is begging you to go get more and ruin your first QTR of 2012, don't do it. Unless you get something in writing, which you won't, why would you go get another dollar? To help out your "team"? Be assured, when you are 40K short next month, your "team" won't be dumping extra sales into your territory to help you. So if you cave in and become a sucker, don't cry next month/quarter when you have no bonus check! Until they change the system, real teamwork is never going to happen.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These people are just crazy, blood thirsty!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two reasons why you the sales people can't make the quota. Poor upper management. Selling products is easy, but restricting one from buying doesn't help. SM prevents people from buying it. Believe me. This is price fixing and they are messing with your head so bonuses would not be paid out.