Sales

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! You think I'm MS?? Try again!

Meet the new SE DM and let us know what you think. I did, he's a tool! But so is Aldo!

#FIREaldo

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't wait for AD to be fired. Italy has already heard more than enough, yet has not fired him. They may after this year when they see sales drop. Do your self a favor, get out if you think value yourself.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you valued yourself you wouldn't be here in the first place.

I had a bottom tier territory with this joke of a company product. I got in touch with a head hunter and got myself a 30K a year raise from day 1 with a better bag to sell.

If you valued yourself you wouldn't be here. I took their money for a year and then left. Fuck them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a shame how many employees are being forced to look for another job. Last week I saw to employees, different days, at the airport that said they there interviewing. I'm so glad and happy I left that place. Once you leave you'll understand what I mean. Fidia Pharma USA is the worse company I have ever worked for.
    Nothing will ever change there.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trolling post...
    #1: it's spelled 'worst'
    #2: we're a small sales force which means there isn't a place where you would see 'two' (not to) employees.

Aldo definitely is to blame and yes, we're all looking to leave, but this post is false!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell! A Town Hall call from 5-6 pm. What the hell is so important that they interfere with my personal time.
    It's bad enough my new DM sent an email over the weekend asking for a territory business plan. Of course he's going to needed for next week...... he has NO clue what the hell is going on in the district.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! Desperate times call for desperate measures! Aldo is in a panic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are those who post their thoughts and insight, and "those" who include an explanation of who they are accompanied by shared details. The posts claiming to be other people often include similar spelling and grammar errors. Take those posts with a grain of salt because that poster likely has a motive other than being informative.

Now prepare yourself for silence or a carefully written rebuttal.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15,000 views by 1 person?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the flood gates of resignations are about to open.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

every day you lose customers and you don't even know it. Good luck losers

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many did we lose this week?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully I'm next

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

•33 out of 65 current territories are either open or have reps who have been working the job less than a year.

•29 out of 65 showed a loss in Hyalgan for Q2.

•Only 24 out of 65 sold Hymovis since launch (March).. 6 of which sold ONE BOX.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you see this data?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone got their hands on the national contract sales report.

Aldo is about to make a new rule. hahaha