Salesforce update call friday

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2018 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any insight?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably another layoff

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am nervous about the reasons for our upcoming sales force update call this Friday. The RBMs don't know anything right now. Mine is calling their boss tomorrow to find out if they know anything. The lack of advance warning makes me think it's not going to be good news. I have a bad feeling about this one. Hopefully I'm wrong. But we are really behind forecast as a nation for both products...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

either bad news or they're going to help us out with goals/bonus since no ones making anything. Let's hope for the best

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i like your attitude but in all my years I’ve never seen a sales organization admit to bad goals and gift the sales force money because of it
    I hope this is true and would mean they’re doing their best to turn the culture around here

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 NAMs out of 201 making goal
    lol
    Maybe Friday making a adjustment
    to the bonus payout/plan

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know for a fact that the call Friday is to announce adjustments to IC. Willing to be your job on it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok great, hate to see what Q3 goals
    are going to be , lol
    if they are more that Q2 goals
    god help us

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PIPS will be flying to everyone under 100 %

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’ll be 197 people then
    No way

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck to us all, especially after Med affairs reorganized

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That confr call was the biggest joke
    ever, I heard nothing about a bonus
    adjustment, I heard nothing about why our managed-care sucks so bad , I heard nothing about why the goals are so ridiculous, I heard nothing about really why our chief medical officer left , I heard nothing about agitation in the future, I heard nothing about the CNN article .
    I heard nothing on why just about every script now is a PA
    WTF !!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You didn’t really expect actual answers did you? The company had never been transparent so why start now

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sooooooooo typical...the one answer that everyone is waiting for (q2 adjustment) they don't have an answer to and spend 5 seconds on. What's the predictions on what they will do when they finally have an answer?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another layoff IS the answer they just don’t want to say it yet

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, we have cities with 4 reps
    only selling Nuedexta and not any
    Onzetra, and 3 years ago there was
    Only 1 Nuedexta rep in those cities.
    The expansion was because of Onzetra
    and now we have half the sales force
    not even selling Onzetra.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the message on the call was keep working .keep trying . Big changes coming soon but we don’t want to rattle your cages. Sales orgs don’t just gift reps with money because they screwed up the goals but you like when a company can at least rally the troops speak to elephant in the room and admit they understand their pain and will adjust next quarter. But when there’s no mention it’s dishesrtening .i hope not but writing could be on wall folks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, he really didn’t even acknowledge
    how messed up the goals were, how
    the read the market wrong with all
    the turmoil going on

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our former CEO, Rojan was totally inept. He is the dumb ass that purchased the rights to market the Optinose device to deliver a triptan... Total bone headed move, without any vision or knowledge to the market place. On top of that, the original marketing plan/direction was moronic. Nobody from that group should ever be given a job in pharma above primary care rep.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unfirtunate the company will never recover from that decision