Salesforce

Discussion in 'Braeburn Pharmaceuticals' started by bynnu, May 30, 2018 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, ok, “me too”...you must be one of the Ind rep that has a total of 2 of the monthly SQ Rx since launch in my territory. How are those relationships working out for you? I came here looking for some insight into the company. I have a good job, just wondering if it’s worth walking away from where I’m at...but I appreciate your time and effort. It’s a shame you don’t make bonus off of trolling

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed with this company and after speaking to some of the certified docs in my territory that I call on it’s too much of a hassle, patients don’t want it and the overall logistics suck. Also spoke to several of the research docs in my territory that did not like the results they saw with CAM. “It didn’t work as well” is what I heard the most, so if I were you I’d stay where you are. I know I am. Patients want their transmucosal.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. This is helpful. I’m in the process of interviewing and I’ve talked to some of the Targets for CAM. One Dr I talked to didn’t like the monthly dosing option of Ind. I plan on asking in my next interview, but other than CAM for OUD & back pain, what’s the pipeline look like? Will they acquire other molecules?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Problem with the weekly will be patients not wanting to come in every. single. week and insurance coverage will be a nightmare. Nothing else in pipeline. Another reason I’m not leaving my current position to make a little more $$ is no stability.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. These comments are being made by an Indivior troll. Saying the same thing on the Indivior board. If u came to cafepharma for insights on whether u should take a job you’re not very smart.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not if it’s a small start up that no one’s heard of. Nothing wrong with using this as part of research about the company IMO.