Salix is Great - Shut up and work

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Nov 27, 2019 at 12:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salix is amazing opportunity for everyone. Of course there’s always things that could improve with every company.

Where else can you get this salary and a 50k potential QUARTERLY bonus? Let me answer that - no where!

The only people who complain are the ones who aren’t making money. So continue complaining and not making money. Misery needs company too.

For the others, let’s keep on collecting checks. No complaints at all. Just check cashing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not one Excelsa district is at plan and only a few of us are making much bonus. And from what I hear, we are way ahead on salary. I have a Willow counterpart making less than $80,000 salary. That is NOT a specialty rep salary. So keep preaching from the sales leadership bible. Read those IC slides. The plan looks great but it’s only if the goals are achievable.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shouldn't you be getting ready for Thanksgiving JC. I hear there are still a few frozen pies left at the supermarket closest to your house.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love to know how many $50k checks have been written over the past 2 years. Just because there is “potential” doesn’t mean shit to me unless goals are set in a realistic manner, which surprise surprise, they aren’t. The goals on a territory level do not even align with the company expectations of growth to Wall Street. That’s why we are having record numbers quarter after quarter, yet the territories above quota are becoming harder to find. You go right ahead and keep pushing for that imaginary $50k but remember “There’s No Finish Line” towards putting money in Coyle’s pockets!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ONE Polaris district is above 100% for Trulance. And $80K salary for a "specialty" position is a fucking joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s making 80k as a willow? Did you all negotiate when doing interviews? That’s wild.

Secondly, you can see what every rep makes. Check the bonus in the bonus calculator. I didn’t say you make 50k. I said you can. That’s impossible anywhere else. Obviously goals adjust, but there is 30/40 people making 20/30k EVERY semester. Try being one of those and not complaining.

Also, $12,500 a quarter (100% of plan between all products....you don’t have to be at 100% of both to make money) is ALOT MORE THAN ANY OTHER COMPANY. 12.5 x 4 = $50k a year.
    LOL DO YOU JOB - MAKE MONEY - Or keep complaining lol.

People are making money. I am. You’re the one complaining lol. Sad to see. Keep it up. I’ll keep making your money for you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if you expect to just come in and make money you’re crazy - with a salary.

This company is built off of people WORKING. Not laying on their asses with High salaries and no bonus like other companies.

200k bonus potential - 50k at 100%.....Will not get that anywhere else. 6 figures easy. Work and shut the fuck up. How about that?

And invest in the stock. Bausch is booming. Comeback of the century. If you didn’t know. Which you probably didn’t bc all you do is complain.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The goals are very attainable. If you work.

Excelsa are supposed to be the “pros.” You cape in with no goals. That’s why y’all went bankrupt. We get shit done over here! Goals raise and we hit them.

Clearly you’re an Excelsa. Get with it or you’ll be gone soon.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Came in with no goals*

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They must have meant 50k a quarter not a semester.
    There are plenty of reps making money. Looking at the stack ranking and put their numbers in your bonus calculator. Lots of people making 20+ a quarter. Like the post says fucking work. Lazy bum ass reps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comeback of the century? Our stock went from $257 to the teens in one year and it’s been trading in the $20’s the last four years. BHC is a joke and is still sitting on almost $25 billion in debt. Nice try. Keep replying to your own posts.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic smack from Mohan or Labatt. They both treat people like yesterday’s trash. They actual think hard work is something above and beyond. They also discriminate against tenured TMs and those they think they can bully.
    It’s the leadership of JCs “good ol boys“ that will drive this company in the ground.

statements like this simply drive people to the exits

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all are stupid. The stock dropped bc we had bad people at the top.

Allow me to inform you idiots:

From $200+ to around $8/9 a share.
    It’s now to $28. Do the math. If you’re a newer employee like most reps (bc the turnover has stopped since Joe came around) you’re making money. When I was hired the stock was $10. It’s now $28. I’ve made over 60k on stock alone. They match .75 a share. Free money. Stock is hot as wells everyone says buy buy buy. You’re an inbred idiot who is one of the few that is mad. The rest of us are getting money honey. (Laughs out loud literally!)

I wouldn’t expect you to know this because you don’t work. So why would you know how to make money if you don’t even know how to make a bonus? Dumb fucks.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Salix was purchased, Valeant was worth nearly $100 billion. Now they are worth about 60% ($9.90 billion) of what they took out in loans to buy Salix. Moody’s and Fitch recently classified BHC as “non-investment grade and speculative.” Hardly a “buy, buy, buy” recommendation from the investment community. Take a look at your portfolio in Fidelity because they rate BHC “neutral.” I own BHC myself. I buy through the employee purchase program just like you. I want the stock to grow. But be careful. Any bad news or a miss with Wall Street and there will be a correction.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah Salix is just great. It’s so awesome the President of the company resigned in the middle of a record turnaround.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! $60,000 whole dollars. You can retire now. Fucking kool aid drinking newbie.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPOT ON!!!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he was the VP of sales; not the president. And he went to be a CEO. Lol I’m sure you’d say no to that. (Said no one ever.)