Salix is Great - Shut up and work

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Nov 27, 2019 at 12:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I said. They have one good drug that they could hardly sell at synergy. And their other drug is going bye bye. So come again?

what drug does Cordata have? One of the significant seven? Oh okay. I thought so.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pclub as rep and now as manager. This plays blows. And pclub here is just lucky rep that has a good pharmacy that reports.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man U love that cool aid. Significant 7 being sold by team morphed into contract team. Opioid crisis slowing down, thus less oic, thus why other companies are leaving that space. Research be4 u throw up JC rhetoric

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

29% turnover in an industry that averages less than 8% annually. Salix strong!

Let’s do some math.

148 have left in 2019 SO FAR
    156 left in 2018
    242 left in 2017

546 field personnel (hundreds) have left since Josh and his crew took over. That’s more than 109% turnover. Numbers tell the tale. And those aren’t my numbers. They come directly from HR.

Salix pays well relative to most primary care pharma companies. But the turnover is insane and the culture is toxic.

Now go ahead and call me names and then reply four times in rapid succession to your own message.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left? You mean fired? Truth is 90% were let go. 10% left on their own. You’re one of the 90%!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. False. Man josh U are on a roll today

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a fact.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Donald Trump. Lie just to lie. Next comment.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not Josh Cole. That’s Joe Papa. It’s clear this is a bunch of idiots now. Thanks

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

False - can make 12500 @ plan per qtr

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

idk of numbers are correct....but either way...it’s decreasing. Thanks for saying Salix and Bausch is improving. Joe said this already when he mentioned the turnover numbers though.

great job.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preach! Thank you

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all Excelsa reps came from Synergy anymore - moron. Stop living in the past. Different mix now full of people who WANT to be here. Stop generalizing and get a hobby.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Majority are synergy legacy. Fact. They get 7500. Fact. New hires and not excelsa get 12500. Fact. Move along magnifica.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the roster. The numbers are correct. I just looked at the tab. And we are on track to have more turnover than last year since we are almost at that number with another month to go.

I want Salix to succeed! I work here just like you and I am a BHC shareholder. But if we don’t confront the cultural gaps, we will never be a place people run to. And we will always be a company where success is concentrated in a handful of territories.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

90% left on their own. Maybe 10% got fired. I’ve been here more than two years. Most of the names on that list are people who left to other opportunities. Oh and I still work here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawns....people complain...the stock still rises. Some people simply like to complain. Ok. Do that by yourself.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake News - I work here too. I can name you 20 off the top of my head that have been fired from my region alone. Nobody is leaving Salix unless you’re pushed out. (Unless you don’t make the cut....... and know you have to leave. I know a couple like that as well. Very few though.)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That roster is an eye opener. More than 900 departures in under 4 years. Wow!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work here too. Your region blows. I’m a manager and sorry these people are leaving on own. Yes some are fired. Watch next week when bonus hits. Intercept and RedHill called a lot of Xifaxan reps I hope we succeed too but the culture is a bit meh