Salix is Great - Shut up and work

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Nov 27, 2019 at 12:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad but true. Josh is ridding us of the lower ranked reps and rightfully so.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work here too. Your region blows. I’m a manager and sorry these people are leaving on own. Yes some are fired. Watch next week when bonus hits. Intercept and RedHill called a lot of Xifaxan reps I hope we succeed too but the culture is a bit meh

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol how long has Joe been here? What you said is irrelevant. It’s gone down since. This is the same guy replying to himself. Sad.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Redhill, biohaven, Abvie, And every other company - they call me every quarter. I’m a top rep.

I can tell you how much they make and bonus and equity (which sucks).

NONE. Are even close to Salix. Red hill maxes at 85k coming in. Salix is killing that. Their equity is whack. If you make 80k a year you’ll think it’s good.

Stop lol. If you leave (ON YOUR OWN) it’s bc you’re making no money. Aka you suck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asshat. My Excelsa partner just left to Biohaven and her base is $131,000. I saw the offer letter. Smaller geography, near the same target bonus and equity. Abbvie reps in the liver space make more than our managers here. Facts.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re right on Redhill but it really depends on the job and their willingness to negotiate. Synergy reps who negotiated to leave make more than most salix managers. In many cases a lot more.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The directive to stay within a range (lower) comes down from top. I can tell you at the present time what salix is offering for new hires is a joke

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth. The Intercept reps are making up to $160,000 base and they give them more stock. There were Salix TMs at the hiring event in Dallas.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BASE!!!!! That’s not total. I didn’t even mention Biohaven. Excelsa reps were getting 130k too dummy at synergy. Your total package won’t be higher than Salix. No PC is making this bonus. Chill bruh. I can tell you dime for dime Biohaven. You’re off. Just lying.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AND the biohaven manager that I spoke and still speak with was formerly at Allergan. Very dear friend of mine. The bases are not 130 for starters - however they are doing that bc they “uncapped” bonus won’t follow. Look at their bag!!! You have to GIVE a reason to COME. Most of their bag is phase 3 not even approved yet. Only 1 drug. Dude, you’re Kuku. And the drugs aren’t blockbusters. Biohaven may see 140-170 high end TOTAL. Salix is killing that. Next...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that’s managers included. Our managers here make..Lol do you even know? The contest grind now shine later contest just paid them almost 20k.. this is laughable.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“hey DM. I’m leaving a billion dollar drug and 12.5k at 100% bonus (more like 15-20k if you even work) to go selling headache and migraine medicine for a startup. Oh yeh they are paying me 130k.”

Haha, what the hell? That’s a good first pharma job.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To this hater again - can you say hello to $30 stock! I’m right again? Did I say by end of week? Shessh, you’ll be happy to know I was wrong. It just went positive 4/5 days and is now at $29.11 (up from $15 beginning of year.)

Any other lies you want to tell Trump?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SkyWalker you do know that is still $20 lower than AL’s short cover right?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn’t a comparison game. It was $15 beginning of year. It’s $29.11 now. One of the hottest stocks on the market. It’s a level TOP/5 whatever you want to call it “buy.” Learn something.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it’s on fire bc of our sales...numbers....aka PEOPLE GETTING PAID. Other than you two on here excelsa reps mad bc you aren’t working lol.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do NOT handle your family’s finances

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t argue with idiots. I trust the experts. You should study and become and expert of your products and make some money.

Favorable Zacks Rank

Thanks to promising estimate revisions, Bausch currently carries a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy). The Zacks Rank is a tried-and-tested rating tool that helps investors effectively harness the power of earnings estimate revisions and make the right investment decision. You can see the complete list of today's Zacks #1 Rank (Strong Buy) stocks here.

Our research shows that stocks with Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) and 2 (Buy) significantly outperform the S&P 500.

Bottom Line

Investors have been betting on Bausch because of its solid estimate revisions, as evident from the stock's 9% gain over the past four weeks. As its earnings growth prospects might push the stock higher, you may consider adding it to your portfolio right away.”