Sam Caruso, NSD Recently Fired by Amgen now Hospira Biosimiliars

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2015 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is this all about? I don't want to work for a crook.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

False info SAMs at cubist

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TRUE - Just confirmed on Linked in. Sam is the NSD of Hospira Biosimilars
    Let the fun begin !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean Pfizer NOT Hospira Good Move Sam, Pfizer is way better than Amgen
    Bravo Sam !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew Sam from Astra Merck. He was insane. Can't even imagine him with some power.
    He was the Disaster Master.
    Let's see if he can pull this one off. Who knows, maybe he has gotten better with age? Guessing he is in his late 50s by now. Always rigid as all hell.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i keep reading here that Sam was fired from Amgen. However, if this is false, it is very malicious of someone to keep posting that. It seems hard to believe that Hospira would hire someone who was just fired from Amgen.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call Amgen and they will verify.
    Sam Caruso was kicked to the curb.
    Compliance Matter.
    Lost his Career Over Bad Judgement and Greed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did Sam fire you for ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is up with this ? I just looked at Amgen CP threads and the negative comments about this dude have gone just about viral. If I interview with him and if he asks me if I have any additional questions I will ask him if he really is a control freak and a spreadsheet lover. LMFAO. Not that many jobs out there. Will have to just deal and see if he is as bad as stated. As a rep not sure I will even have that much contact with him. Hopefully the DMs in place will be decent.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For being smarter than he is. Come to think of it, that's not saying much about me!
    This guy is a real dirtbag. Figures Hospira would hire him, always scraping the bottom of the. Barrel.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he was hired by hospira he can't be all that bad. I wonder if he will lead the critical care drugs too. ? Seems like he has good experience. Could really help a good drug like Dyloject.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep telling yourself that. You're in denial.
    Santa, the tooth fairy, and the Easter Bunny don't really exist.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so disappointed to hear all of this. Craig Sam Joe Bill they all seem to be nice fellows. I hope you are just being funny and trying to take wind from the sails

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Try total BS ! Keep answering yourself and Change Icons
    you think we are stupid ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. He's not that bright and just exceptionally lucky in the pharma world. Watch your back, folks. Brace yourself for a Master Manipulating Bully who is So Detached that he lives on his own planet. He believes in beating people down mercilesslessly truly thinking he can literally "whip people into shape".

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why worry who is in charge. You are receiving a salary to get out of bed to see customers, have face time and sale something. Or you can wake up around noon and post crap on here.
    It all boils down to who you see in the mirror each morning. Most on here see a bad reflection each morning, and some are even afraid to look. Pretty sad!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact, Sam Caruso is a maggot of a pile of human excrement.
    Fact, Sam was fired from AMGEN after numerous run ins with HR
    Fact, Sam is an evil sadistic sob who gets his kicks giving people a hard time.
    Fact, Sam saw his beheading coming and though the position is an elevation in title and probably income he accepted it and timing worked out for him.
    Fact, First drug Hospira will be selling is a biosimilar to an Amgen Onc Drug...bitter sweet for Same who just got fired from Amgen.
    Fact, Amgen is a pos for having people like Sam around for so long.
    Fact, Hospira either didn't do their homework and hired Sam or this is a lifeboat gig until Pfizer dissects the organization and many will lose their Jobs.
    Fact, Sam is an egotistical, maniacal bastard that if you fall under him in anyway...your life is about to become a living hell.
    Fact, If Sam Caruso died tomorrow his funeral would be well attended by individuals celebrating the box going into the ground.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right to a point. You're wrong about most. This board reflects the frustration and anger of most reps. Hey, you're on here! Are you seeing a bad reflection?

A total jerk at the helm can de- motivate even the best people. There are all too many egomaniacs who have mommy issues, a bad daddy who didn't think he/she measured up, or nothing's who kissed ass to get ahead. You're absolutely correct, face time with customers is the only productive thing we do every day. The busy work bullshit we're forced to do to justify the jobs of everyone up the ladder, for the most part, is worthless, mind-numbing crap. You know it and we all know it. There are too many legends in their own minds that couldn't sell snowballs in hell in management positions. What is happening is more and more reps have learned to play the game. Reports are done on company time, they're all bullshit, because we've learned to give whatever fairy tales you want to hear. You want 6.....8... 20 calls on tier one, target docs, you got it. Want 10 signatures a day...done. A lunch a day, no problem. It's a joke. Access sucks, but nitwit managers won't acknowledge it. Most won't speak up to their bosses. The business model that built this industry to its heights disappeared 20 yrs ago.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. If it looks and smells like crap, it's crap. Sam Caruso is crap.
    He should have been flushed down the toilet long ago, but upper management likes assholes like him. They won't admit it, but they do.
    Pharma is on a downward spiral. Salespeople are becoming obsolete. GPO's, PBA' s and insurance companies run the show. Cracking the whip on dead horses is just plain stupid.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE !! AMEN !! Someone finally got it right about this lunatic, Sam Caruso !! He's a sick sack of SHT -

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm telling you guys bits going to be so good. That Craig and Sam and wonderful managers. Going to be real nice working environment. Good support systems and I see bright days for the ACCS Biosimilars Sales team!