Sam Caruso, NSD Recently Fired by Amgen now Hospira Biosimiliars

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2015 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I know who has been smoking all of the crack , you whack job!
    Good Luck with that & yes, there is an Easter Bunny too !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Nailed it, Leroy !! And Ya Took The Words Right Outta My Mouth ! Perfect Analogy !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The corporate world loves clueless, blind, goody- goodies like you. You must be new to the game. I wish you well.

In a couple of months, please come back on CP and tell us, again, how wonderful everything is. Then, when you're begging one of the contract companies to give you a job selling soap, come back again and tell us how wonderful that is.
    Good luck to you! I hope your fantasy comes true.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re:BABY GURL

Is that you ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sam Caruso is a Pompous Prick. He may look impressive on paper but there is no way in hell he will pull this off. I cannot wait to see him fall on his face. He is a P.O.S.
    This so called leader will be exposed for the inept creep that he is.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a fraud. Paper hero. Just look at all the heroes, geniuses, corporate moguls, etc. on linked in . Everyone hits all the buzzwords and all, or at least most of it is pure unadulterated BS.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a fan of Caruso's. He is a dimwit and is the king of self-promotion- with all the strong men (we'll forget the women for this comment) whom Sam sabotaged their careers ---- WHY didn't just one of them beat the crap out of him or at least knock his teeth out????? I cannot believe that no one has given Sam even just a tenth of the BS he handed to them back in ONE knockout punch. I heard he got fired at Amgen and was taken down by their compliance department. I would love to know that story. Heard a rep did him in. Whomever he/she is, I would LOVE to shake their hand.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you ask why anyone is gone from Amgen the answer will always be "Compliance."

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always the excuse for incompetence and/ or being a complete asshole.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think under the tutelage of Mr Craig Boyd the well versed Mr Caruso will do fine. He will be taught the finer points of managing people and getting the best out of the best. What a team this is going to be.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig Boyd and Sam Caruso will fall flat on their ugly faces. They will Fu*k it all up. You Watch !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sam Caruso already showing signs of his OCD as he micromanages each detail until he beats it to a pulp. Anyone thinking he is a leader will soon know the truth. He is a trouble, tortured soul and the Master of Disaster. Get on some meds, Sam !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're the master "baiter"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sam had a reputation at Amgen for the Worst District Manager ever - Made tons of enemies - Hospira is pretty pathetic for taking on a dirt bag who was fired for Compliance Violations - And he's running the division here - God Help you All

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sam should be deported back to his homeland of CUBA ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is Very condescending and Arrogant - Will not accept any input as it is His way or the highway

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer is 100% focused on compliance, so if Sam don't fit, he will be made to quit!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sam fired me and I never recovered. Way to go Sam i never recovered and I now work a
    low paying retail job.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People interviewing, that talk to him, can't believe he is such a jerk. These are professionals and are amazed at how unprofessional he is. What is wrong with his managers? They have the golden goose and then they put this guy in charge?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something is very odd here. Sam was fired from Amgen and was not an NSD there but Hospira hires him for an NSD job. If you get fired from a lower level job, its unlikely youll be hired for an even better job. Checking with Amgen folks, I heard the stories of Sam facetiming his reps on Monday mornings and Friday afternoons among other times to see where they were. Sad.