Same old crap

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by anonymous, Jan 7, 2017 at 11:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow more "layoffs" in the Facilites/Engineering department. So many people being set up to fail. It's so blatantly obvious the way management goes about it. You can't do the work they dump on you that really isn't your job anyway, you're gone. You can't do the work of three people because they never hired replacements, you're out. You take too much time off because you are sick, how dare you? Off you go. Oh and there is always the little things like not wiping asses, cold coffee, bad milk, etc. at 85 that may not get you fired but will put you on "the list". May sound funny but it's all true.
    So glad the ass-kissing vice president of operations hired a new director for facilities. Things have been running so much smoother now. Who would've thought numbering offices and getting new uniforms would straighten everything out. Genius! The FDA will be so impressed. Go back west it was better having no one in charge and being buried in work.

Obviously it is up to me to stop complaining and get a new job but it did feel good to vent a little.

Oh, one decision I will absolutely agree with is letting the whining contract lawyer across the street "resign" aka fired. Always worrying and complaining about others when in fact he was the biggest offender. I guess what goes around comes around.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You pretty much nailed it! That place is so toxic it makes me sick just thinking about it!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awww, always picking on poor upper management. Did you ever think maybe these people were not doing their job?