SAME OLD STORY

Discussion in 'MannKind' started by anonymous, Nov 10, 2019 at 10:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about that quarterly report! Still not hitting the numbers! Still not being held accountable! Lost another top level executive! But wait...the CEO still has a job! The emperor has no clothes. Way to milk it mikey!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mike castagna is a douche

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when Mike C told us how much money we were all going to make with our stock options and that we should participate in the employee stock purchase program? Well after 5 years where is all the money? More importantly how come you haven't been purchasing any stock?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ESPP is an excellent investment at a 15 percent discount. This quarter, we got buy in at .95 cents, and its currently 1.20 and was at 1.50 earlier this quarter.

Stop blaming Mike for everything. He is doing his best. Most executives lack the strength to do what Mike has done. He has the mind and connections to turn this around, and I know he will.

My suggestion is to give it time because the technology at MNKD is highly advanced, and Al Mann was way ahead of the game. We are really just waiting for the market to catch up to us.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when was doing your best the criteria for keeping your job? That certainly has not been the case here. How many exceptional employees have we lost who were doing their best?! Were they given the time?! Where are all the so call connections that are going to help turn things around? Where have they been in the past five years? Where are they today? Al Mann was way ahead of the game but the game ended when he died. Give it time? Really? After 5 years? Maybe it’s you that needs to be let go! Waiting for the market to catch up to us is a recipe for disaster! You need to create the market not wait for it to catch up. You have become to complacent waiting for this leadership team to make something happen. That is the problem!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha! Is Gilligan still the CEO? You thought you were going on a 5 year tour and instead have found yourself stranded on castagna island. Maybe Maryanne and Ginger can save you. Your COO Thurston Howell III won’t be able to.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again, with an asinine response above as “give it time”, Mike C(Gilligan) has proven that either he or a stooge is stalking Cafe Pharma in order to try and save face. Sadly, as MannKind continues its downward spiral, Mike C thinks it’s more important to troll CP than try and rectify the shit show he’s created. Maybe he should just go and buy car #10 at the shareholder’s expense. Sell your snake oil elsewhere Giligan.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A change in leadership is long overdue. I'd also swap out the entire sales organization and start anew.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doctors dont respond well to the revolving door of sales reps. Relationships sell.

Another thing. Nobody is banging on the door to want to work for Mannkind.

Last, the insight from your Super Hero New Management Team or Sale Reps is never going to be spectacular enough to move the stock price.

You are just another jaded investor that lost. Be a man and get out of the kitchen if you can't hack the financial swings associated with biotech stocks.

The rest of us will stick with Mike and the current team, and wait it out because the technology is good and they are doing all they can right now to win.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its always comical how the rich of this world act like children when the investements dont pan out. They are in the world to amuse me and they dont disappoint. The hope guys, in particular, are funnier than Abbot and Costello.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should do the Abbott and Costello math trick to help the stock go up. Rich people are annoying and oppressive. Time to call them out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And poor people are their slaves. Chain us up and lynch us. Give us your money.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea, let’s hate on the smart and successful because the rest of us “victims” can’t hack it

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manipuation game has been around a long time.

Its not that people cant hack it so much as it is they are sick if playing the predatory game that the rich play everyday.

Thankfully, the game is slowly crumbling for the rich because money is losing ground to compassion as a life evaluation.

Good try in the shame tactic though. That was lol.

15. laborer75

laborer75 new user

Sad that a bunch of short trolls come to a message board to lie. Too easy.

Mike Castagna actually changed my flat tire for me. I didn't have a jack in the car so he just lifted the whole car up with one arm and loosened the lug nuts with his other free hand. He had that thing changed in less than 5 minutes and saved my life as a big tsunami was hitting WestLake. He helped me avoid calling a tow truck and was able to save me from the tsunami also. He's a great dude!!!

See? Too easy...... LOSERS!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike C is scamming doochebag. More of a car salesman rather than CEO

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to stocktwits you bag holding moron. You're sitting on a 90% loss and still sucking Mike's PP

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mikes a stand up guy. Always helping people.