Samples Anyone?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2019 at 4:37 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone think WTF when sample count was revealed? Holy shit what is everyone doing? This is past point of growing business people. Is it act of desperation?
    Where were the RSMs during the sample free for all? Why weren’t the brakes pumped sooner by leadership? Leadership can see who has highest sample count and why weren’t these TMs flagged? Over 3000 samples??
    BN should send out an exact sample list like his other list specifically matched to each TM per week to ensure extra layer of accountability. Total bs how TMs were having docs sign for all this free drug like it was throwing out candy from a parade float!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think people were doing what they thought would get buy in from prescriber in quickest amount of time and it got out of hand. There should have been a hard stop on sampling months ago. Now they are saying samples need to be aligned with scripts to justify them and we need to get permission first? This is the problem here. Let things get real bad and address it and implement a change. Think how much money some of the TMs/RSMs cost Sun. Bullshit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division are you referring to?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like Ilumya-Biologics

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Samples aren’t needed when it’s so hard to the drug. Doc just uses one of the other 9 they have to chose from.

Some TMs we’re doing that to have product in the fridge as constant reminder “ilumya” is available.

Others: to show activity...”hey look at me”

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unreal.
    Sample analysis & management is basic business. Seems like we can’t get a single thing right.
    Everything is just eff-d up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is basic business and leadership couldn’t get that right? I don’t care for AG but if I were him I’d be like wtf happened here?! How do you explain over 3000 samples??
    If you look at sample reports it’s been the same TMs to the same docs over and over. It’s just a mess.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That constant ilumya reminder cost company a lot of cash. I look in my docs fridges and it’s so much waste from all the competition too

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m being objective here.
    It just seems that nothing, nothing at all was done the right way.
    Is it bc of cost, competence or what ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

baahaahaahaa

Sun commercial led by AG just cannot get the basic stuff done. Soooo funnnny. Sooo sad. This. Is. So. Easy. Yet. We. Fail

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There wasn’t direction from leadership, RSMs about samples. We were told to sample and never told a limit. I think a lot of TMs wanted to both get signatures and as many samples shipped and in fridges and didn’t keep track what was going out. Leadership saw sample reports and could have stopped it a lot sooner but let us dig deeper in a financial hole. We sampled and lost our ass. Not smart business. Some samples are close to expiring and won’t even be used. Waste!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole sample game only works when actual sales follow and the samples start real patients on Ilumya. When sample give-aways top new patients by multiples, even the idiot Ilumya sales team can figure out that there will be trouble. The Ilumya sales team couldn't sell food and water to a dying man in the desert. Free lunches, Starbuck's, free Ilumya and more. Time is up. You can go back to J&J and give out free baby powder.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m beyond amazed that we seem to miss all the things that are so basic to just being in the pharma business. NONE of this is new, it has ALL been done before.
    I mean we’re just discovering these things now ?

WTF ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m on the ilumya sales team and I can sell water to a dying man so I know what I’m doing thanks. But when my RSM says “stock those fridges with samples” and I’m questioning why if there is no ROI, I’m not sampling anymore, and I question what we are doing I get my hands slapped and regarded as “difficult.” Some of us on this salesforce knew the sample giveaway was more than a train wreck about to happen but when one of the former NSDs personally questions why we aren’t sampling at NSM we are put in a tough spot. And by the way I frigging hate feeling like a caterer but again that’s our directive even with offices that have never written because they love themselves some black box TNF because they can get it covered for all.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership knew for months sampling was out of control and did absolutely nothing. PowerPoint slide with sample count vs actual units sold made me want to drive to Princeton, and throw up my hands in person and say WTF is happening?!?! Over 3000? They saw the numbers, they knew the over sampling TMs and said and did nothing. If you have for example 15 BIs and 5 went on EAP, 2 were covered and the other 8 the FRM dropped the ball on and office withdrew, that is only 2 units. So why the hell would you sample this office 10?? Several of the RSMs that contributed to this mess have resigned so is that Sun’s answer to this that everything moving forward is going to be better? It could have been better months ago!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even sadder situation when Ilumya TMs think that filling a refrigerator with samples gives shelf presence and those expensive samples go out of date. That means even free Ilumya is not being used to benefit anyone. Stop the Ilumya samples and the self serving TV ads until access of Ilumya is fixed and real patients can actually get medication.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a total lack of accountability and leadership outta home office!
    And to blame it on people who jumped before the plane crashed ? That’s absurd.

HERE’S MY IDEA.
    THE PEOPLE IN THE HOME OFFICE ARE THE BEST SALESPEOPLE IN THE WORLD. I SAY THIS BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOLD THEIR BOSSES ON THE IDEA THAT WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS RIGHT.
    EVERYONE.
    SO, THEY SHOULD BE PUT IN THE FIELD 100% OF THE TIME SO THEY CAN SELL THIS SHIT.

HOW’S THAT ? ARE YOU IN ON THIS ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest