San Fransisco POA

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well folks another Plan of Aimlessness has come and gone. I must say, this company is more dysfunctional and lost than I imagined. We are a ship of fools who have absolutely nothing to bring to the table with regards to management, products,and a future to look forward to. I was blown away by the waste of time this meeting provided. Nothing new or relevant was discussed. Lots of brown nosing, lots of drunken foolish managers, lots of reps who are totally miserable and lost. Watson is truly the lowest rung on the ladder. I needed Valium every day just to make this tolerable. I am going to continue drawing checks, and play this silly game. The people in this company are sad pathetic souls who are all scared little mice afraid of TG and PB. Well, time to hit the links and draw my check.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on my double dipping BRO.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw TG schmoozing with all of his Pfizer buddies, we are in serious trouble here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have the biggest tools that run our company. There is no leadership or vision here only idle threats. We are asked to sell schlock and put up numbers, can't be done! They wasted alot of money and time sending us out there for the same drivel with nothing but a few good meals. I really hate this place!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone get laid in SF?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a lame meeting, I can't wait to leave this place.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yup eros my friend. Look it up.