SANCHEZ & BOHM RULE COLORADO!

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 11:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE DM IS HELPLESS!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those two are both unbalanced and need serious, professional help.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THEY BOTH ROCK!!!! CHICKA CHICKA BOW WOW!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go play with your cats Bohm.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This district is in so much trouble!!!! we will all lose our jobs!!!! -TS and also KB

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE DM WILL GO DOWN AS THE WORST DM IN THE ANALS OF HISTORY!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You already got your "jumped in a lake" thread pulled. This one will get pulled also bohm/sanchez/psycho.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT WAS 'FELL IN A LAKE" DUMBO AND WHO CARES?!!!!!! I WILL JUST POST OTHERS!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And they will keep getting pulled, DUMBO. You know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing and expecting a different result. You are clearly a psychotic, obsessed idiot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You keep saying this person is obsessed and psychotic yet you are the one following them around all the time and then you post some lame response. You are a hypocrite and not too bright. This person is continuously making a fool out of you and you are literally the only person who cannot see that. Grow up. Don't you have something better to do? Get a hobby, do something because it is truly embarrassing to know you are one of our reps..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ONE OF YOUR FELLOW REPS JUST COMPLETELY OWNED YOU LIL MAN!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! -KB AND TS

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody likes any of the three of you. You all are complete jackasses.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI: nobody gives a shit about your problems with your DM and coworkers in Colo fucking rado. Enough. Talk about something that matters. I dunno... Like the conference call on Friday where Roger told all of us we are more than just Zohydro. Now that was funny!

For real...nobody cares about your distaste. Why did you say YES when this detested DM offered you the job? r*****.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE LOVE TO PARTY IN DA ROCKIES!!!! CHICKA CHICKA BOW WOW!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bohm and Sanchez were both bad people and bad salespeople.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BOHM AND SANCHEZ ARE AMAZING PEOPLE AND THE BEST PHARMA REPS I HAVE EVER MET!!!!! THEY ARE AN INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE, EVEN PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT BE BORN FOR 20 YEARS!!!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BOHM IS DA BOMB!!!!! SANCHEZ IS SEXY!!!!!! OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny watching this psychopath respond to their own posts.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may be funny to you but what is pathetic to the rest of us is how you relentlessly devote your life to their posts. They win.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, that was my first post, jackass. I am willing to bet you that more than one person has had enough of the bullshit.