SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil To ..

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil T

I am not worried about efficacy or long-term safety. What concerns me is the fact that every Merck vaccine except Gardasil and RotaTeq have been on the shelf at 1 time or another over the last few years. Both are pretty expensive and a major foundation to the profit plan. That is what has me concerned- knowing what we have seen from Merck manufacturing lately, would I take a chance and give either to 1 of my children? Not on their lives. You are right to avoid Merck products for now if it is not a question of saving a life up front like it would be for meningitis.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil T

QA and Merck are like polar likes- they repel.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think that QA cares about children? That is your first mistake. You are dealing with a complete bunch of idiots. If it was not for Merck they would be turning tricks under a bridge in Camden. Why do you think they rubber stamp everything. If they get cut, they have nothing. Who would hire anyone from our QA department if they are let go?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best explanation yet of how they operate. Makes sense to me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what does it mean for the less scientific people?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it means they both suck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to the FDA Oct 21st, they admit knowing about it all along. Not a problem right? FDA says so...

8. KB123

KB123 Guest

Vaccinations vs. Autism

The suspected causes behind Autism are endless. “The National Association for Autism” states that there is no clearly defined cause of Autism; however, there are links between the disorder and other things. Exposure to mercury in water or fish has been linked to children with ASDs. Vaccinations containing Thimerosal, a compound of mercury, has also linked to ASDs. Researchers from MSNBC showed that “Genetics, brain development, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, the age of parents (much like children with Down’s Syndrome), all may be linked to the causes of Autism. “Making things even more complicated is the fact that Autism, which is characterized by problems interacting and communicating with others, is not a single disorder, but a range of disorders that may have various causes.” (msnbc.com). Alison Singer, the president and co-founder of the Autism Science Foundation, found in her and her team’s research, that genetic makeup was the most prominent factor of the disease.
    Autism is unknown, and many sites offer their own input on what the suspected cause is, along with other troubling information. “Autism Speaks,” a nationally accredited foundation, reveals some shocking statistics on the disease. They explain that ASD is “More common than childhood cancer, juvenile diabetes and pediatric AIDS combined.” (Autismspeaks.org). Though the general consensus is that the cause for ASD is idiopathic, many parents offer their opinions on what environmental factors may have caused ASD in their child. One mother on the Dr. Oz show challenges expert Alison King by asking, “How can you say that vaccinations are completely ruled out while you sit up here and say that the cause is the genetic makeup? All children’s genetic makeup is different, meaning their reactions to vaccinations will all be different as well, what if the cause is both?” Another guest on the show, Janine, the mother of a 3 year old with ASD, says that, “Most of the Autism links surrounded the MMR shot, but I stopped after a series of vaccines that I felt my daughter had a reaction to... I don’t care what anyone says; every parent I’ve spoken to says yes, it was the vaccines. My daughter spoke, and then she lost her words.” ASD is a terrifying disease for not only a child but their family; seeing your child behaving normally and speaking and being able to interact socially, to completely shutting down. There is not known proven cause of ASD yet, but research is soaring and shows no signs of slowing down until parents have an answer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one's in Camden have not killed people. QA is a heartless group of C*nts or way to stupid to understand the damage they have done to people. I am leaning more towards the C word.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing to do with QA, They are idiots and I do not use the C word.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it I never see anything positive about QA? Are they really that bad?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just talking about vaccines, the only ones not in short supply for whatever reason the last few years are Gardasil and Rotateq. As Gardasil has many PR problems besides the things in it that are not supposed to be there, I ask you- is QA even bothering to show up?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far QA people are idiotic, lazy, unmotivated and the C word. It sound like more of a management issue than anything.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They cannot find their cars in the parking lot when they get off shift. They walk around for hours. You really expect them to pick something like this up?

get real

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The workers are great. The managers suck. They are the true downfall of QA. I wish I can blame Willie. The day to day managers are the problem.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad, that I work for Merck but feel more comfortable with other vaccines.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think any of us at Merck would take any vaccine we make. The way that QA has killed so many people. They should be in jail on man-slaughter charges. I'm a moron is not a defense in the criminal justice system. It’s a defense only in the court of Merck.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a rep and have a tough time with it. How do they deal with it? I have get the fuck out of this place.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

QA are way to blind to see all the blood on their hands.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VERY WISE: I WASNT

Lara was born on 8 of October 1995, healthy baby, the baby every mums dreams about, no crying finishing her bottle in a blink, smiling all the time, grow up beautiful and loved by all of us, her development was perfectly normal, many friends following Lara everywhere, from bicycles, skates, roller skates, scooter, electric scooter, football, basketball, hockey, horse riding, trampoline, surf, swimming, Lara never stopped, always with a bunch of friends around her, sleepovers, her friends were from tinny ones to her age, always outside playing or making me drive them all around, Lara was like Duracell batteries, on and on and on, in full charge, in school she was a very hard work love by teachers and friends, great sense of humour with a very good use of the words, great sense of justice, always making peace with her friends, she wanted to be a forensic scientist, she was a very popular girl, a proud mum she make me many times, then when she had the second jab, on 17th November 2008 with only 13 years, our world crumbled, Lara started feeling ill, very ill.
    After the second jab she became ill with a high temperature, sore throat and tiredness. I kept her at home for a while and went to our GP who gave us some medicine and after a few weeks she went back to school but she was still not feeling right as she had headaches and joint pain.
    Then she had the third jab, the next day she wasn’t feeling well but as a very responsible child she wanted to go to school, tried for 3 days, then she couldn’t cope any more, she started with very high temperature, had difficulty in walking and lost her voice. Lara also found great problems with her eyes and couldn’t face light – she had to sit in the living room in the dark as the light getting into her eyes was so uncomfortable. Other symptoms at the time were the changes in her smelling, she started saying things smell weird, she even felt her auntie smelt old, she also started losing her hair, had neck pain and terrible headaches, What was so distressing also was that she lost 3 stones in weight in a short period of time, could not keep her balance even when she was seated and could not hold her head up. I called the GP at home took her to the 2 hospitals a few times, but they always prescribe painkillers and told me that Lara had a virus and sent her home, till one day I said I wanted it in writing that they wouldn’t keep her and I would hold them responsible if something happened to Lara.
    I saw the life being ripped from my daughter and no one cared or wanted to do something to help her. They questioned if she was on drugs, then they thought she was bulimic, or was an attention seeker. Of course they then turned their attention to me and told me I was a paranoid mother. Lara spent two weeks in hospital out 3 days back more 3 weeks, out for the weekend, and has been in and out all the time. Sadly, Lara has not been able to attend school, she had home tuition for a year but she has attempted to go back to school this past year but her attendance is low and is only 49%. It is so difficult for her and she feels so frustrated that she cannot just live her life the way it used to be. Lara don’t socialize, doesn’t go out with her friends, who gave up trying to get close to her, Lara doesn’t enjoy her youth, discovering things, talk about boys, because she isolates herself there are no friends anymore. Where is Lara life, what is Lara life? Tonight I didn’t sleep Lara cried in pain when sleeping, this is how Lara’s life is now, and I live in fear to lose her, that she chokes and I am not there in time to save her.
    What hurts her a lot is when she falls and I have to carry her in my arms. what does the future hold for my daughter? Even when sleeping she cries in pain, and she asked me why they in hospital wouldn’t put an end to her misery like they do with animals when they suffer. That is how bad it has become for Lara.