SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil To ..

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil T

Our heart goes out for you. Best of luck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil T

Yeah, the kids and their parents are pretty much left out to dry..... Everyone in this company knows whats broke, but no ones willing to fix it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put them all under the same microscope, I say...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Vaccinations vs. Autism

I'm inclined to agree with you on this... The cookie cutter response from the FDA and Big Pharma is that adverse events do not prove causation. How can anyone prove otherwise when we don't even fully understand the mechanism of adjuvants and their effect on immunogenicity. Also, why is Gardasil tested in trials with the adjuvant as a placebo. To me this goes against basic research principles (ie. having a control that is in no way going to elicit a response you would see with your test substance)... This skews the numbers of adverse events...."78 people had pain and swelling with the vaccine, vs 72 people who had pain and swelling with the placebo(adjuvant)"... Does no one see a problem with this???