Sanity

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Vagitarian, May 23, 2018 at 3:27 AM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An atheist is someone stupid and irrational enough to believe that everything came from nothing.

3. Vagitarian

And you second that by believing that god was just 'always here'. LOL, maybe the Universe was just 'always here'. Samo, samo……. it's just that the 'universe' is more rational than a 'man in the sky with a beard' who impregnates 15 yr olds without using his 'you know'. ...…….:cool:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I don't second your stupidity.

Something is foundational reality. God could create a Universe. A universe can't create itself. I know you're not bright enough to follow the logic, but it's true nonetheless. Add to that that your belief has zero probability of having happened and you're an irrational fool.

5. Vagitarian

The Universe DID create a Universe. And our Universe as it now stands is what evolved from the foundational reality of the eternal existence of energy and matter.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a couple of problems that expose you as a fool. Science says that the universe should not exist and is not eternal.

Probability analysis indicates that a blind universe has a zero chance of having created intelligent beings. BTW, you are not in that group! :p

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what makes up your Science? It’s their opinion. Science also says there are other alternate universes. Not eternal? What is? Animals and Beings migrated, remember fairy tale about the Ark and that guy Noah? Did Adam and Eve conceive an ape that migrated to Jerusalem and morphed into a human and became King of the Jews?
    Think it’s funny, stupid? So is your fake Science and religious theories. The truth lies in the beholder.
    I think the people from Uranus, or was it Saturn? or the moon? settled the earth when climate change destroyed their planet. They became us and will destroy earth, and that civilization will move on to ....? and so on until The End of Days when we all,scramble for our places in Heaven, Hell, Nirvana, Los Angeles, etc.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's both sad and hilarious is that you can't see the forest for the trees and you don't understand what a babbling hypocritical fool you sound like.

First, there isn't your truth or my truth there is THE TRUTH. The only question is who had most accurately recognized the truth and accepted it.

Second, if serious scientists propose the concept of the multiverse and they do, then you are the ultimate fool not to recognize the fact that everything is on the table at that point.
    The concept of God must be taken seriously. Noah and the ark, Adam and Eve, nothing is too ridiculous to accept when sober people propose multiverses or that everything just burst into existence out of nothing. Talk about your unbelievable fairy tales.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling names is not Christian. Whos the Hypocrite?
    You say things that agree with exactly with what I said, yet don’t even see it. You say there is one truth, then say everything is on the table.
    You’re the typical know- it -all that knows nothing.
    Live in your fantasy world of fairy tales, bullshit and pseudo- science.
    I have to go now. Gotta feed my unicorn and finish reading Dante’s Inferno. Great book, you should read it if you haven’t already.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awwwweeeee, did you get your whittle feelings hurt cause I called you a name?

Fool is a term that's often in the Bible. If you don't want to be tagged a fool, don't act a fool.

Since you're obviously the know nothing let me help you out in your desperate need.

There is one, objective truth. Now none of us know with absolute certainty if they are right about what they think the actual truth is. That is why all things are on the table. That's why anything you believe is just as likely a fairy tale as you believe my beliefs to be. YOU are in no position to criticize anyone's beliefs.

And by the way, you may do pseudo-science but I don't so you aren't going to get anywhere with that.

11. Vagitarian

LOL, the bible is not the gold standard.

It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so

George Gershwin :cool:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO asshole, you didn't hurt my feelings at all. Nothing you say has any validity, and only a fool believes in fairy tales. You talk in circles. No one can criticize anyone's beliefs, but you can criticize theirs.
    YOU are a pseudo-christian, a fool, and a hypocrite. You, like your brethren, think you're the chosen ones; all others are damned to hell, blah, blah, blah.
    You can stick YOUR truth where the sun don't shine.....once you remove your head.

Vagitarian likes this.
  13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think I really care what you say or believe? Pray to a tree for all I care.
    I've been pulling your chain and you're too stupid to realize it.
    I revealed you for what you are, and you know what that is?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A really poor post. :rolleyes:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I definitely hurt your witlle feelings. Your venomous and unhinged response is proof of that.

If only a fool believes in fairy tales then you just called yourself a fool because you're the one who believes in something which has a probability of ZERO. There is nothing that could possibly be more of a fairy tale. See you still don't get it. You're in no position to demean what anybody else believes. You can criticize it. That's fair, as long as you do it respectfully. But you and Vag don't criticize respectfully. You try to ridicule and demean the majority position and then you get all upset when I lower the boom on you.

Look you may be right. I may be wrong. I don't know. What I know is that I have the better argument. Again, that doesn't mean I'm right but it means if I'm wrong I'm wrong in spite of having the most evidence based and logical argument.

I also know that ideas have consequences and history has shown the consequences of my ideas to be a huge net positive for mankind. Yours have been a huge net negative. In police work they call that a clue.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No dude, I've been intellectually skull dragging you on over this thread.

I've revealed you for what you are: an ignorant, immature, ill-mannered fool.

17. Vagitarian

Knock off the fool shit Sparky, it's getting old. ;)

18. Vagitarian

How does science say the Universe should not exist? You're way off and out of whack. :rolleyes:

19. Vagitarian

Here's a good one. ;)

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/read-urantia-book-online

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, I know it is getting old. I wish you and the other poster would quit acting like fools do I wouldn't have to call you that.

And it's interesting that you tell me to quit using a word when you get scatological. That's how clueless you are. You routinely use vulgarities and I have to knock off using the term "fool"?

Clean up yourself up first. ;);)