Sanity

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Vagitarian, May 23, 2018 at 3:27 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're still talking that nonsense about your truth and my truth. You are gone in the head. There is one reality. You're just not good at recognizing and accepting it.

You're also blatantly lying about me.
    I have had the intellectual honesty and the humility to admit that I could be wrong. You have made no such admission so actually you're the one guilty of a my way or the highway attitude.

You're also the one who is irrational and has a problem with ego. Your position is a tiny minority position and yet you strut around with a cocky attitude. That is being grossly egotistical. You think you are so smart, but you're absolutely pathetic.

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Yeah, when the Gutenurg printing press started printing them, it became a very popular book and there were really no others to read - so - voila! Every home had one, it became a foundation of sorts in that people would 'swear on the bible' as the ultimate solemn guarantee. I mean evidence shows the Chinese here earlier than Europeans but the Gutenberg bible printing in the 1440s guaranteed that every one of Columbus's ships as well as the Spaniards and Portuguese all had bibles on board - just think - books with uniform codes of living. Bingo, the foundation of Western Civilization!

That perfect storm of timing though has nothing to do with whether the words of JC can be taken as authentic.
    '

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aww. Someones liddle biddy feewings got hurt

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice bit of conjecture and babble but you have some questions to address.

Why did Gutenberg pick the Bible to print?

Why are Bible based societies the most successful?

And you have not disproven that the words of JC in the Bible are accurate and true.

When it comes to the utility test the Bible passes with flying colors on every topic it addresses including sexuality.

You've got s lot of work to do.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C’ mon,Stop. It has become boring and pointless. There is no winner or loser here. You just argue for the sake of arguing and love to hear yourself talk/ babble on about your beliefs/ truths.
    It’s been fun, but it’s done. Beating a dead horse isn’t going to make it get up.
    Arguing politics, bringing up kids, and religion is futile. You’re not going to change my mind and I won’t change yours. Let’s leave it at that.

6. Vagitarian

Hardly, my sexual practices have hurt no one, instead enhanced.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hardly, they're responsible for an STD epidemic. :rolleyes:

Gutenberg picked the Bible because it was the most important and popular book, not just because it was important to him personally.

You can't prove they aren't the accurate words of JC which means they may be. I win here as well.

So you're still waaaaaaay behind in this exchange. :p

8. Vagitarian

Hardly cupcake...………. ;)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ONLY point you got right is the STD rates are def. at an all time high. The rest is your usual drivel of nothingness.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I got ALL the points right.

There can be no epidemic without immoral sexual behavior such as Vag practices and advocates.

Case closed. :rolleyes:

11. Vagitarian

Anything you don't like (probably incapable of :rolleyes:) you call immoral. Your morality is based on 2000 yr old, outdated crap. If you want to read something productive that is 2000 years old, try some Tantra.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-asia/khajuraho-sexiest-temples-india-007337

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. ;);)

13. Vagitarian

Tell us oh enlightened one: How is it that a person who has never had an STD and practices safe sex is responsible for an STD epidemic? :cool:

We're all waiting...……:rolleyes:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual you fall back on self serving absurd assumptions.

Let me assure you that I'm capable of doing anything you can do. I CHOOSE not to do them because they are immoral - contrary to God's law. I don't determine what is immoral - I learn what is immoral
    By going to the Bible.

2000 year old outdated crap? You have no standing to make such an judgement. The fact is that you are a part of a tiny moonbat minority. You don't have the standing to judge.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, we're not all waiting. Only the stubborn moon bat fringe is waiting.

First, you've never been diagnosed with an STD. That's not the same as not ever having had one. Ever been tested for Chlamydia? If so, how long ago?

Second, while a combination of safer sex practices and luck may have enabled you to avoid an STD. The sexual behavior you practice advocate is the breeding ground for the STD epidemic.

If you follow Christian teaching on sex, it's virtually impossible to have an STD epidemic. Your sexual behavior essentially guarantees one because most people are going to slip up with protection or just not be as lucky as youve been. Theyre going to drink too much or it's going to be inconvenient or they get in the heat of the moment and don't make good decisions.

Regardless, your anecdotal story, your one dog study proves nothing. You've made some smart decisions to try to avoid an STD but you've also probably been lucky. People have different susceptibilities to various pathogens.

You can get away with drinking and driving for a long time, maybe a lifetime.still doesn't make it smart. Still doesn't change the fact that it takes a terrible toll on our society.

Your behavior is problematic at its root, regardless of the precautions you may take and which may have worked for you. When a significant segment of A society adopts it, you get what we have - an epidemic. Case closed.

16. Vagitarian

Yeah, you can get away with going out your front door and drive your car around - maybe for a lifetime. Your combination of driving skills and luck still doesn't change the fact that you stand a better chance of becoming a statistic if you don't drive a car. Do the Amish have this problem? Nope, case closed. :rolleyes:

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you fools worry about my sex life or lack of one. Is worth the headache YOU all are going to endure, very soon.

18. Vagitarian

Yes ma'am! You sound like someone's mother. :p

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honey child, there are some demons on this website. Lol:D:p

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Vag if you want to talking about f!@#ing all the time why don't you go to a sex site there plenty of them.