Sanity

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Vagitarian, May 23, 2018 at 3:27 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, you will see.:)

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

I am a 100% legal ex pharma rep citizen who pays taxes, votes, raised and educated 2 children. I post opinions here as do others. When Sparky quits talking about the bible's sex practice edicts and how I contribute to a disease epidemic here in the USA, a disease I do not have, which he continually does as an ad hominem attack in an attempt to denigrate my political thoughts because my religion isn't the same as his, I will stop defending myself here.

He started it long ago by saying you can't separate politics from religion. I gave examples in response. Then he moved on to personal attacks and has accuses me of contributing to a disease epidemic of a disease I don't have. Why don't you send him a request to go on a health website and preach about the topic - there are plenty of them? ;)

He stops, I stop, it's really that simple.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hardly. Sex is good and produces the next generation. It just needs to be within the context of monogamous marriage.
    But thanks for demonstrating what a fool you are yet again.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I win, you lose. It's really that simple.

When the government stops making transfer payments to single moms and their kids then get back to me. It won't be nearly as big a political issue, though it will still be one.

Sexual behavior impacts a culture and therefore politics immensely. Does anyone want to claim the contrary with a straight face? Hmmmmmmm?

5. Vagitarian

Threesomes give sex for pleasure, not for children. Safe sex and birth control are good for the country ib that respect. :p

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same ole garbage from you. Still doesn't change the fact that the healthiest and wealthiest societies practice married monogamy. Threesomes are unnatural and are begging for trouble. But immoral fools like you aren't smart enough to understand that. :p:p:p

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is an idea:
    Vag - you are entitled to your sexuality but really, it's none of our business and frankly no one cares.

Sparky - keep your nose out of everyone else's sex life and worry about your own, or in all likelihood, like thereof (your arthritic hand is likely in overdrive). Get a life you POS loser.

8. Vagitarian

Let's take this one item at a time:

Healthiest:

I looked at 2 reputable sites: In neither was the USA even in the Top 10. Let's take Bloomberg which is a very reputable site: #1 is Italy - you wanna tell me about sex in Italy being monogamous? Others in the Top 10 were Australia (topless beaches, swing clubs galore, a liberated country sexually) AND they have universal healthcare; Spain - another sexually liberated country.... it goes on and on - check it out.

https://www.cntraveler.com/gallery/healthiest-countries-in-the-world

Bloomberg not good enough for you?

Here's the Top 20 from Business Insider: You will NOT find the USA in here but Japan is the healthiest on the planet and the 2 biggest religions there are 1) Shintoism and 2) Buddhism

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-healthiest-countries-in-the-world-according-to-legatum-2018-2#1-luxembourg-nestled-between-belgium-france-and-germany-the-wealthy-nation-of-luxembourg-tops-the-legatum-institutes-health-sub-index-the-countrys-average-life-expectancy-is-82-19.

Tell us all about it snowflake, ROFLMFAO

Love,
    V :cool:

9. Vagitarian

Now comes the wealthiest:

Who else but Fortune:

According to fortune.com

These are the richest countries in the world per capita.
    • United Arab Emirates ($68,250) ...
    • Kuwait ($69,670) ...
    • Norway ($70,590) ...
    • Ireland ($72,630) ...
    • Brunei ($76,740) ...
    • Singapore ($90,530) ...
    • Luxembourg ($109,190) ...
    • Qatar ($124,930) The small Middle Eastern country often ranks as one of the richest countries in the world per capita
    PS - the USA is #12 NOT #1 but #12!!!

Get your study on Bozo...……..:cool:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good grief, once again you prove to be the shallow and stupid idiot boy.

Adjust for oil exports and your list looks totally different. Especially in light of the fact that many countries with outstanding oil wealth have relatively small populations.

This is your stock market performance idiocy all over again. You're too stupid to put raw data into proper perspective.

This is your idiotic crowing about the size of the Cali economy all over again.

In other words it's yet another total fail on your part.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. Vagitarian

You'd give your left one to be able to afford to live here. :cool:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already can afford it do don't have to. Wouldn't want to live in that dump anyway! :p

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You run from this like the retarded child that you are and contend that I can't afford to live in Cali which is a joke.

Quit hiding in the tall grass. :D

15. Vagitarian

Says the coward who hides in the state-with-no-name. :p:p:p

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just doing you a favor. I know what a hard time you have staying focused and on topic.

Where I live doesn't change the fact that Cali is a dump. Besides Cali is so low on most lists that I can't help but live in a better state. :p:p:p:p:p:p

17. Vagitarian

I love my life and having a good time - that's all that matters. Your interpretation of my home state's finances have no impact on my life. :cool:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again you demonstrate pathetic selfishness and ignorance in one post. It's not my interpretation of your state's finances it's the facts. :p

19. Vagitarian

#5 in the world economy.
    Balanced budget 7 years in a row.
    Excellent and affordable healthcare for everyone.
    Beautiful weather.
    These are the facts I live with.

We attract more than our share of homeless which is an annoying issue. Their lack of income gives us bad ratings but for those who live here, raise their families here, listen to music here, work here, buy homes here and play here, it's a wonderful place to live. Every state has problems and every state offers something good I suppose. The fact that you have nothing to say about what you love about your state and are afraid to name it (because you know I'd point out your problems) leads me to laugh at your ignorance. :rolleyes:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are also the facts you live with 44 out of 50 in financial stability. Number 1 in poverty generation. Outrageous housing prices which price many people out of the market. Moral cesspool but you like swimming in the filth so you are cool with that.

My state is far better run financially. Has had balanced budgets for far longer than 7 years. Also has nice weather. Great place to raise kids and listen to music and to work and play. Pretty much Everything I need or want I have easy access to.

You laugh at my supposed ignorance due to your genuine ignorance and lack of judgement.

Yes, every state has pluses and minuses but my state is much better financially and morally. We don't have people urinating and defacating in our larger cities as you do in Cali.

I know it eats you up that you don't know where I live and therefore can't presume to throw stones at my state, but the objective facts are I live in a more free, better managed and more healthy state than you do in Cali. Stinks to be you! Meanwhile I live the good life! :p