1. Abby

Abby new user

Abbynew user
    Hello, looking to get some insight on the base pay scale for a Diabetes Sales Professional at Sanofi. I have years of sales experience and leadership experience. Just wondering if anyone knows roughly what a the base pay estimate is with this company and this position. I will be receiving an offer soon and like to make sure it id in line. I'm aware it all depends on experience and you are able to negotiate. This is not a contract position. It is a direct position. Any insight will be a great help. Thank you!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a newbie, probably $70 - $90k, car and bonus. Good luck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has to be one of the worst companies around.

don't bother, unless you are friends with the manager.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what area?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Max would be $90 w 1-2% raises yearly if you're lucky. This division is literally going under so unless you're desperate I would look elsewhere. They've had layoffs since 2010!! This last one was a big one but they aren't done yet. Word is another change is coming soon.... meaning more layoffs and realignment.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you are just desperate for a job. Diabetes is probably the worst specialty to be in. There is no selling, you just hope you have enough access/insurance coverage. There are so many "me too" drugs that managed care is all that matters.

Also, sanofi is the lowest paying one out there. I would estimate the responses about are accurate about pay/cars.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another word of advice,
    Dont create a user name on here. No one has one, so everyone will know who you are.

Good luck to you.