Sanofi is proof of too much profit and no business sense!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jul 5, 2018 at 10:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left Sanofi and I now have a real sales job. I work, see my targets, make my goal, and no one has to monitor me like a child. I don't miss the lack of trust and the pure lack of common sense that is the business plan of Sanofi. They have enough money to micromanage the reps, but not enough insight to realize that the right employees will work to the best of their ability without having software to track their every move. How about hiring people will some integrity and drive. That way you can spend millions on a decent product, insurance coverage, and some real marketing gimmicks....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working the drive through window at chick filet doesn’t count as a real sales job. Come on man. You can do better, Tommy boy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got promoted from the window. I am now working the front register and selling extra sauce to my customers. I feels great when I hit my target of 25 packets a day and if this continues to go well I might be a delivery person soon. Oh wait, that is what I did when I worked here so I should probably set my sights on something a little more challenging.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great move I left and my salary jumped from $90K to $120. My new company is awesome