Sanofi is terrible

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Mar 19, 2018 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your efforts have been minimal even since you were onboarded. I’m not s fan of Sanofi, but I think your barking up a tree.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t know who I am. And I don’t know what you’re talking about referring to barking up a tree. Sanofi is getting worse. You’re stupid if you don’t know that. And I don’t care what you think, You can stay here and keep getting fucked over if you want to. But I’m not. Fucking loser.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its funny, we get paid with commission $100,000 plus most $120,000plus. Company car, great 401k and insurance . Good amount of time off, not the greatest but good. We all complain Sanofi is a slow moving company that does not make changes often. If you don’t like it leave , but do your job until then.
    Trust me I have had discussions with managers and they know who is not working and making up calls. Just a matter of time before you are called out. If you were a top reps you would have found something already, I have seen and heard over 2018 in our region 30 reps moving to biotech or a higher paying jobs.
    Good luck in your search , remember don’t burn bridges you may need them some day.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re
    If you are going to act superior at least use better grammar.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU ARE A MANIPULATOR AND YOU KNOW IT. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM Trouble !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh oh, grammar nozi, everyone take cover. Haha, gotta em. Dolt.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“What’s funny”, you idiot, is that I’m making up calls and nobody has confronted me. Because I work for a bunch of pussies. Also, “what’s funny” is that I don’t need anyone from this company to help me to move up. Frankly, I don’t need this job because I own a company. I work here for cheap insurance and because I like money. I’ve invested well, and getting fired or “burning bridges” at Sanofi Pharmaceuticals is the least of my worries. I have spent my time here working smart and working hard. But this company is not progressive. It is a reactive company that loses consistently because it is a follower to competition... never a leader. You must be one of the old people who work here. I have other options...so thanks. Oh and tell your smart managers to come get me if they are so smart. Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You make some good points here. So leave.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Hey
    can't we all just get along
    row in the same direction
    put the team first
    there's no I in team

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grass isn't always greener...be honest, there is very little difference between the big pharma companies.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are some differences but Sanofi is noted for reducing head count more than almost every other pharma company! Sanofi has turned over so many positions at all levels in the past 11 years it makes your head spin! Bad place is the best term for this dumpster fire !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bad place=primary care. All other divisions = $

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pharma "leadership" for what it's worth believes the specialty divisions and products have the ability to have higher profit margins. The "specialty" job is no different verses a PC job with reach and frequency, programs, and expenses except a new product.

Many of these specialty leaders have come from other poorly run specialty organizations.

The key word here is believes...There are many obstacles in the marketplace with the high price of drugs for both part D and part B drugs.

This company is no different than many pharma companies. It all comes down to the return on the dollar. If you believe the company is terrible think about the alternatives. Pharma sales will get worse before it gets better. It has no one to blame but itself.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two weeks into the year with “sales” results and management is already panicking. So predictable, prepare another round of layoffs is on the way which some will be more than happy to accept!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously.... who cares if you can't spell (nozi..... I mean Nazi). Let's live up to that "stupid pharma rep" persona as much as possible. I say spelling & grammar are totally over-rated. I'm sure our customers won't notice.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I smell a dumb neeger woofing down Popeyes wings and wazzermelon

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To manifest wisdom means simply to step back and see—to reflect, inquire, be aware, be disciplined, and be focused not once in a while, but all of the time, moment to moment. This life is precious and fleeting. Pay attention.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want me to wait over 2 (business) weeks for them to handle my application for insulin assistance. When I was on other insulin, the other companies acted with a lot more urgency. I don't think Sanofi knows what the hell diabetes even is, otherwise their process would not be what it is. While no fault of the people I spoke with/started yelling at, all the higher ups can go take a gulp of the Ganges River to understand the shit they were spouting. I'll be in the ground before they run my app, those commonsense-less dingle-hoppers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit eating so many doughnuts and work out every once in awhile

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry for your predicament, but why do you think you are owed anything from a drug manufacturer? Essentially you are asking Sanofi to give you a supply of free, expensive medicine and you are mad that it is taking more than 24 hours. Do you have insurance? Did you opt in for a high-deductible plan because the premiums were lower? If you are on Medicare there are assistance programs in place. Go to your Dr and ask if they have some samples they can give you. If you are really stuck, Walmart has vials of nph, 70/30 and novolin r for $25 cash, you don't even need an Rx for it.