Sanofi to buy ISTA...

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2011 at 8:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay tuned...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

internet rumors. i will take it though because of my options but this is a rumor started a couple days ago with no confirmed source.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goodbye any former Sanofi employees :(

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this makes no sense. i also agree this is just another stupid rumor. i thought B&L was going to buy us.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

posted on reuters that sanofi is looking to purchase 2 us ophth companies this year. google it dipshit!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ya right, but if its true Ill take the money for my options

stupid move to do that through, there is no upside for sanofi, we dont fit in their long term plans

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my guess would be ista because who else are they going to buy? not allergan, or B&L so that leaves ISTA! The article specifically said they are looking to purchase 3 US eye care companies and 1 in Israel.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/14/us-sanofi-eyecare-idUSTRE71D17P20110214

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey fucknob, Les Echos quoted in the article cites no source. I read this a couple days ago. It is a rumor moron. Now go back to mouth breathing.

Sanofi-Aventis SA plans to spend 1 billion euros over the next three years on acquisitions in ophthalmology, Les Echos reported, without saying where it got the information.

The company is currently studying “closely” four potential purchases, three of which are in the U.S. and the other in Israel, the French newspaper said. It didn’t name the companies.

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Steve Rhinds at srhinds@bloomberg.net

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-02-14/sanofi-is-studying-ophthalmology-acquisitions-les-echos-says.html

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mouth breathing? Are you saying you dont breathe with your mouth?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would safely say 99.9999 % of humans breath through their nose. Try it right NOW ! Sorry to embarrass you !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mouth+breather

Mouth Breather

buy mouth breather mugs, tshirts and magnets
    Adj: - derogative term - Someone of a lower (or no) class – Usually found in large packs in city centres – can be of any age (although motherhood stats at 14) – standard attire – Tracksuit bottoms – fake Burberry caps – jewellery from Elisabeth Duke of Argos. Derived from the fact they breathe through there mouths.
    1; the mouth breathers stood in the dole queue.
    2; the mouth breathers considered Primark to be an expensive shop.
    3; the mouth breathers were unfamiliar with the concept of books or chewing with ones mouth closed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh wait this didnt happen, i cant beieve everything on cafe pharma isnt true

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

July/august time frame.............bet on it!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if it does great!!! more money in my pocket for the stock

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please God let this be true!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL ---- TUNED?