Saturday’s email?

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2018 at 12:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are we just not going to talk about this? CC is among the worst humans on earth and torments his people in an almost joyous manner.

He’s been reported to HR for his abuse by numerous people and yet he’s still allowed to bully people. ELs email is a culmination of inaction by leadership to allow someone like him to have power over subordinates.

I did raise a glass to EL though! Funniest thing I’ve seen in years. Well done, my man!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EL better watch his big mouth also.
    CC

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cleves has been talking some serious smack about other people since he’s been here, including his peers and subordinates and direct reports.

Why he was hired I have no clue. How do you go from being a VP to a lowly-ass Sales Director?

Unemployable!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct about one thing for certain. You have no clue, son. You would be well advised to focus on your own performance. Hope this helps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ughhh Ohhhhh.

Is somebody here a little sensitive?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine treating someone so bad that they burn a career bridge calling you out as they're leaving. You have to be a horrible, rotten, SOB to have someone despise you that much. I'm glad EL got out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no doubt that the shift supervisor at Burger King will be impressed with that story and offer his new hire the respect that is deserved. That is, the respect one gets while wearing a paper hat and a polyester uniform with a name tag. Hope this helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah you keep going to the fast food reference. While I appreciated the delusional sarcasm like 6 months ago when you were doing it, it’s become boring and unimaginative. Maybe switch up your insults?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris Cleves was a great basketball player. Just ask him to relive his high school days. He played in college, but only Buckley remembers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you ask CC to talk about the past, he will promptly point you to the future. He is a visionary. You best put on some shades if you dare to follow his lead. Take your class clown act elsewhere. No one is laughing and this ship is steaming forward without you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Chris!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cleves is leading us to the promised land.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For all of those with the stones to get on board, you are welcome.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stones? You're selling lab tests not storming a beach on a foreign shore. It's laughable how serious you people take yourselves.