Saunders needs to go!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Feb 13, 2018 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9 out of last 11 trading days stock has gone down! Great earnings last 5 quarters and this POS still can't go up! Something is terribly amiss with AGN and these so called leaders of this company! Get rid of them! ALL of them!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s called:

Restasis will be going generic at some point this year

Revance is showing progress

Viberzi is a dog

Esmya is not what they thought it was

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To add to the mess:

Combigan is going generic!

We are growing but the Street doesn’t believe our leadership team anymore, little credibility and big egos..

All we do is bad mouth anyone competing with us... Botox will always be number 1 but Revance and Koreans will for sure take market share and we cannot afford to lose any!

If your results are good and stock is not rewarded you know it’s s management issue!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But the truth is that your company’s results aren’t good. 5% year over year growth sure isn’t “Growth Pharma”—Ha!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

standard sales rep hours are 11-2
    All the deadweight useless reps need to go. Managers looking into what is going on? You have a part time sales force

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The end of Botox era is coming closer. Market share loss and lower prices will happen. Though times ahead:(

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe useless sales reps need to learn how to work and sell for once. Ever think about that?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see people are blaming Salesforce, that plays a very small role in the decline. The major role is the stupidity and arrogance of the management that come from Forrest. From Saunder’s down, all that came from Forrest are a bunch of idiotic morons and they got lucky with their strategy during last few years and now the world knows they are incompetent. Saunders needs to go and so does the legacy Forrest leadership. Allergan needs somebody who has true vision and knows how to run a company. You can blame loss of patent for the decline of stock but it is the CEOs job to make sure they help guide the company through. This idiot and his cronies are more worried about his f’en facial hair then the company....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our antibiotic line is growing exponentially

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

David Pyott, maybe?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even Pyott wouldn’t touch this train wreck with a 10 foot pole.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone here thinks Pyott is the messiah, but he controlled Allergan when there was no loss of exclusivity and no competition for any of Allergan's cash cows. He actually would have closed Allergan down in this current state because his spending was out of control. He allowed people to buy what they wanted when the wanted it with almost no budget checks. He's been plopped on a bunch of boards, but no one has wanted him as a CEO since he left Allergan...wonder why?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He retired moron. Did you even work for AGN in Irvine? I did! And clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about. Pyott built AGN. Shepard before him was like a picture on the wall. Useless. Pyott created value and Wall St. loved AGN cause they trusted management and what they brought to the table. Wall St does not like Saunders and his executive team. They don’t trust him or his numbers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is correct. When Pyott became CEO of Allergan the stock was selling at $8/share. Remind me again, how much did Saunders pay per share for Allergan? The major thing that Pyott did wrong was to underestimate the potential of a hostile takeover. After that mistake, he destroyed those attempting the hostile takeover, took care of legacy Allergan as best he could (enhanced severance packages), and gave the stockholders tremendous value. I still feel horrible for the Allergan legacy employees who were retained.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pyott was overconfident in the corporate tax laws changing before the Valeant (foreign tax domicile) bid, he had his overconfident thoughts posted on the AGN intraweb for 2 months after Valeant had made their intentions public. He finally had them taken down after he saw he was backed into a corner. An overconfident CEO sank legacy AGN...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pyott may have had his faults but compared to Saunders and his team he was light years ahead

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on what? The fact that he was CEO during Allergan's hay day?

He was warned about keeping so much cash on hand...it was his (Allergan's) cash that allowed a hostile take over. Valeant was very clear...we're taking you and paying the first couple of interest payments with the cash sitting in Allergan accounts.

What exactly did he do? Botox preceded him, eye care preceded him...

So he sat in a cushy chair being the CEO of a cash cow and then had to beg Actavis to buy because he's obsession with keeping millions in cash laying around put at risk of being bought by Valeant...

I don't see any great leadership skills from his time, sorry.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For clarity- Allergan had lots of cash and were poised to buy Salix to stymie the deal that Valeant was trying with buying AGN but as we know, Salix had inventory issues which scared AGN away. Had that problem with Salix not existed, AGN may very well be independent today.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I assume you're making my argument that Pyott isn't/wasn't the savior that all the legacy Allergan people think he is?

I certainly wouldn't use the failed Salix acquisition to say he makes good decisions. It's like talking about his great deal with MAP Pharmaceuticals. He literally failed at most things he tried, but since Allergan was a cash cow at the time he gets touted around here on some oddly shaped pedestal.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compared to Saunders and his army of morons, Pyott made quite a few right decisions.So MAP didn’t work out. I verify Agn paid around $2 billion dollars for it. Saunders has squandered money in dumb ass acquisitions and other areas and that is a lot more than what Pyott did. As for Saunders vs Pyott, I believe anybody with an iota of intelligence and common sense will pick Pyott.