Say what you want about shire

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2019 at 8:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but their benefits were 1000xs better than Takeda/Aetna. Does Takeda realize that the rare disease products they now own and sell are not available to the employees who work here? This place makes no sense. What company would overlook that “small” detail. You have people working on products (sales, marketing, patient services, etc) that are on the products they promote every day, but can no longer get coverage for the medicines that keep them alive. Shire is a cheap AF company. These are not pills you idiots. People came to work for the prior companies (Baxter, baxalta, shire) because they believed, and often times were on the products and wanted to help others. Now Takeda expects us to stay the course while our own company doesn’t believe enough in our products to have them on the company insurance policy of Aetna?

This is just one example of what is wrong with Takeda. You know nothing about rare diseases or plasma. Please sell us to a company who doesn’t look at everything like a pill. SHAME ON YOU TAKEDA

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have said that employees and their families will still have Shire products available to them without having to get prior authorization.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The drugs should be provided free of charge to all those that work for Takeda! Why would they not? It's called advocacy. SO STUPID

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda is a cheap company that doesn’t care about its employees. Prove me wrong.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire is gone. Suck it up and move along. Just because a company buys another one doesn’t mean they waive the magic wand and insurance plans are just going to start covering their drugs. That’s not how it works. It will be negotiated into a contract at some point but for now the announcement was made people on Shire drugs will still continue to get them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is Takeda, stop talking about some long lost loser company like Shire

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it was a loser company, what does that make Takeda for buying it for 62 billion?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well gee did you want us to get it for free? TAKEDA went after Vyvanse the cash cow, rare diseases (which Shire screwed up btw) and we wanted Motegrity.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the point in fighting over being legacy Takeda or legacy Shire? We are all still stuck at a shitty company. One Takeda sinking fast.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are unfortunately Takeda. But Takeda has just made itself a company nobody with any sense would want to work for. Other companies quality of life, perks, opportunities FAR OUTWEIGH this dog and pony show. Nothiñg is keeping us here. And if you look at the amount of people who have left the company, Takeda has themselves to blame.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

http://cafepharma.com/boards/threads/what-type-of-person-should-consider-work-at-takeda.440650/

2010/2011 Some things never change

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep complaining - the rest of us will stay and make $110K base and another $44K bonus, drive nice cars and promote good meds.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You belong here. Apparently you haven’t tested the market lately. Probably b/c your resume is only takeda

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zip it fat bitch!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the base really $110k?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hardly you dick. I have interviewed and I have “tested the market”. I decided to stay, I have tenure and a great manager. The devil you know is better than the devil you don’t know. Go ahead and leave.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my area, Takeda has always hired reps with previous pharmaceutical experience. Now many have left for other positions and are being back filled with enterprise rental car reps. $60-$65k is the new Takeda.

That's the best talent level Takeda attracts nowadays.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true in my area at all