Say what you want about shire

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2019 at 8:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tenure???? What are you, a teacher? What does tenure give you, other than the fact that little shits right out of college can do your job and good on you being over 30 and still in primary care.

Tenure??? Ok, boomer

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were so on point until the boomer part.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 years “tenure” means takeda match is fully vested. Below 6 years, nope. Read your emails once and a while dummy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ass kisser:cool:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I’d have to agree.

Thought shire was bad; takeda seems to be worst!

Goals don’t come out til nearly 2/3 of quarter over—- not to mention it seems EVERY SINGLE report that is published and sent out is INACCURATE.

Now there seems to be quite a debacle with “white space” docs and primary care not getting credit.... u can’t dream this stuff up!!

Time to hold home office accountable for their actions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda is just plan idiotic. Did leadership not read the change of command policy they signed with Shire. All shire employees get the same or equal benefits for two years. $5 shire products that will now cost $75 on this BS Aetna plan doesn’t seem same or equal.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the guy who responds inside the quote. Shire reps really can’t function in modern society, can they? No wonder the company has ceased to exist.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda is a loser company, Its still more of a game than a business. They should get rid of the rest of the crybaby incompetent Takeda people, change the name of the company, and foster a no excuses culture based on performance, integrity, and accountability (at all levels especially the management).

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we bought and own you now, bitch

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure you didn’t buy anything with your low ass Takeda salary! Takeda is going to crash if they can’t figure out fast how to run a rare disease company. Their neuroscience BU is run by a bunch of check the box managers and can’t grow a good product. L-shire reps aren’t stupid enough to stay. They are joining the class action law suit since Takeda violated the change of command policy they signed when they bought shire.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why can’t Takeda can’t get it together? They can’t seem to thrive on their own so they buy good companies on loan then ruin them with their evil ways.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What part did they violate? I was thinking they also violated it by taking additional money out of our pay for cars were we didn’t before.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Per the change of command agreement Takeda signed when they purchased Shire they are not allowed to change any of l-shire benefits unless it’s better then what was in place. They have violated that in many different ways.

Jan 1st when the health insurance changes they will be hit with a huge law suit. Check your mail and get on board. Get paid! Everyone knows Takeda doesn’t pay their employees and apparently is stupid enough to over pay for shire then pay out more because they can’t read and adhere to a contract

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We bought and own you, bitch

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The change of command agreement also requires L takeda to deliver Breakfast
    to their local shire sales professional at the start of each business day. My local L takeda loser brings me a warm banana nut muffin on the side of some scrambled eggs and bacon.
    A micro bottle of Tabasco Sauce is also appreciated.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legacy T”shade”A are going to bitch about this but I was thinking the same thing. The new benefits are terrible compared to Shire. If this is real, I’m getting in.
    I hope you are serious about something coming in the mail. Add less bonus, increased car costs, no exceeding expectations ratings at the end of the year, etc to that class action.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the fine print dip shit

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no Shire