SB II

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2014 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot to not take the money and run! You have been working your whole life! Go travel live life you might not get tomorrow!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm almost afraid to ask but what is the other option back on the table? Thanks again for all you've done SB!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you still need proof that CV will be heavily CSO, look no further than the hiring of Nick - came from InventivHealth Business Development.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about SS?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LC is taking VTP? What about Steve S? And others?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB- CV specialty will not be CSO, just the reps that will be calling on primary care/BHBU correct?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CV specialty was initially 270 Amgen and 120 CSO, it could go all Amgen if bone reps get converted to CSO, - SB

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R&D VTP

Not SB here, but heard yesterday of some numbers in R&D. Higher ups are congratulating themselves for the recently added voluntary RIF process. Unlike other groups, R&D will see a lot of VTPs denied for "business critical reasons". Department heads have drafted lists of critiical folks. If you were not going to be RIFfed, but take the VTP, most likely you'll be denied and given a retention bonus on top.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB - If we choose to take VTP, will we be pretty much "disconnected" (computer, etc.) from Amgen after the 8/25 acceptance or be allowed to continue to work until 9/26? Thanks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are plans for amg 416

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've not heard of any plan to deny someone opting for VTP, once you elect you will be given one of two end dates, september or october and that is based on your function, role, title, whole bunch of factors, - SB

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: R&D VTP

You can not retain someone's talents with money once they have volunteered to leave. Sure, employees can be bought off with a retention bonus. But the company just creates a lifeless workforce who never believes management again. Is that a good idea? A mistake only HR could love.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB= will you please keep us updated as this is decided. Big difference from being a bone health amgen rep and a CSO rep. How in the world would that happen= they would just hand us over to a CSO outfit or we would all get RIF'd & they would hire a CSO group to sell Prolia. I can not get my head around this idea.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB..
    We might not be sticking to the 270 Amgen 120 CSO??

I never heard about the possibility of the Bone team going to a CSO.....Most of the people I talked to said not going to Cardio specialty and staying put on the Bone team was the best spot to be...

Are things really changing that much since the announcement??
    Should I re-consider going over to CV specialty???

This news makes me nervous