SC and JB must go!!!!'

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2016 at 7:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough said.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a mismatch. Do they even talk to one another. From home office view ....... NO! This business unit is horrible. Almost everyone is looking elsewhere.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts are. Bova launched Xofigo in what has proven to be a failed campaign and Campbell approved those messages. She also put him in VP Sales role which has failed. His direct reports are done with him. These two have repeatedly failed n still get rewarded. The election seems less rigged. No trust exists any longer in this company. More people are on way out

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREE!!! How does this mess get fixed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to RC?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bova days are numbered. Just look at him and watch him. Pitiful.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB lack of communication skills has created a cluster F--- in this organization.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This certainly has been the Whippany cooler talk as of late

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now I'm a survey person.! This is why Bayer Oncology is a joke, Home Office people, come out in the field and actually see what the real world is about. Bayer is laughed at in the industry and reps from other companies continue to ask me why I'm still here. Like everyone else here, looking as hard as I can to get out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$. Hit the bricks! We don't need people like you in this organization! Via Bayer Oncology!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we should get $1000 for each survey completed!!!!!!! Ha ha

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 down, 1 to go

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long for Bova? Does he get a pass with new President ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He should have never been put in that role to begin with. He failed miserably with his Xofigo marketing campaigns. We are now trying to recover and he's giving direction. Give me a break. Just talk to any RSM. Mine has been pretty vocal.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to SC?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are really a buffoon! To be in the job your at, at the age your at your are a fucking loser. A piss ant in a huge organization that has never been able to advance or do anything else but milk whatever company you work for. Bayer... idiots, don't come close to their competitors and the problem is they employ morons like you... you are a joke and a failure and an insult to anyone who has made it in this business...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? Can I have that drug you just took, what the hell are you talking about? Wow...