Scientia Diagnostics (SDX) and Zoobook

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2020 at 4:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was all on the TrueTox thread. It deserves its own attention:

Thank you True Tox for the accounts! Sorry for your loss. You need to let your account reps go.

We all know what you are doing. The ONLY reason you get any accounts is because you are in bed with an EHR company. They offer a discount on the platform IF they choose you for tox. Its only a matter of time before the money trail is exposed. You have been reported! You have no in-house tox or blood, you loose clients as quick as you get them and you are shady AF. You are putting your accounts at risk and they will not be happy when the call from the Medicaid fraud division comes. Man what a ZOO!!

I reported Zoobooks to the NJ Comptroller. They are suckering labs in to pay the interface costs then sending 90% of work to other lab. Anna is a criminal!

It’s SDX. They are paying the cost of integration with ZooBooks for the center who uses them. She is a criminal. The only entity who should be paying any integration fees are the center themselves. Anything else is fraudulent. TT should lawyer up. If they have any money left. Oh and fire Matt. He sucks

You are correct they do not co-market together. Zoobooks goes into a client, gets them to use their EMR, signs up the current lab the client is using at $15k for the interface, after 1 month tells the client that their labs interface is not working, recommends SDX and has the client switch labs at no cost to them for new interface to SDX. It is a bait and switch scheme from SDX & the criminal Russian at SDX. You can not prove me wrong on this as the NJ Comptroller already confirmed this is happening. Notified SDX and the audit is now rolling on! Zoobooks is next through the Criminal Division of the NJ Comptroller.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's about time someone started talking about this! I'm glad something is being done to stop this kind of collusion. Fair is fair. From what I understand, SDX has a hard time holding on to their accounts even with Zoobooks as a kickback partner.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anna is being looked at by NJ Comptroller! Good luck to all that chose to tag team lab services with her.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst part about this is we have to wait a year before it all comes to light.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zoobooks goes into a client, gets them to use their EMR, signs up the current lab the client is using at $15k for the interface, after 1 month tells the client that their labs interface is not working, recommends SDX and has the client switch labs at no cost to them for new interface to SDX. It is a bait and switch scheme from SDX & the criminal Russian at SDX. You can not prove me wrong on this as the NJ Comptroller already confirmed this is happening. Notified SDX and the audit is now rolling on! Zoobooks is next through the Criminal Division of the NJ Comptroller.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can the client (treatment center/facility) get in trouble for accepting the discount Anna offers on the EHR to use her partnered lab (SDX)?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. If they accept money from Medicaid and/or Medicare it falls under accepting a kickback for referrals. It is and AKS violation for everyone involved even though Anna does not get paid directly form Federal Programs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is VERY concerning. What is AKS? Where do I find this information on the law? Thank you for your help

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZooBook is offering a discount on the electronic health record monthly subscription if the clinic switches to SDX. They make it seem as if other labs do not have the capability to integrate which is not true. They will also go into the clinics interface and intentionally alter or change the data that the current lab has uploaded to the system. This makes it seem like the current lab is not doing there job correctly. Of course, Anna will call and say "we will make it worth your while to switch". The co-marketing between SDX and their clients is also fraudulent. All these issues are being addressed. I have sent in a recording between one of my clients and Anna. tick tock

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anti-Kickback Statute

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only SDX, but also QLS. Quality Laboratory Solutions in NJ also promotes Zoobook. Looks like they have had their fair share of issues in NY with Attorney General.

12. Moral Ethic

Moral Ethic new user

Looks like a nerve was hit with SDX , i think CJ got offended and threw QLS under the bus. Yes QLS is full of its own fraud but not as bad as SDX. SDX pays accounts and has collectors doing office work , can someone report them to the OIG!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess Moral Ethic is the washed up has been Dominick from QLS. Stay far away from this scumbag.

14. Moral Ethic

Moral Ethic new user

You dumbass you have no idea who i am but you will find out in due time in court. As far as this person Dominick don't try to shift attention from your omissions. Yes QLS is a fraudulent as Scientia and Truetox and Sunrise.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ERKA makes it a criminal offense to knowingly and willfully offer, pay, solicit or receive any remuneration (i.e., anything of value), directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, in cash or in kind, to induce a referral (or in exchange for a referral) to a lab, clinical treatment facility or recovery home. Unlike the Federal Anti-Kickback Statue, ERKA applies to all payor sources.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg why do you people make shit up. Get a life.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SDX be messing up big time. As always there are over promising and under delivering. Thank you for being you, it makes my job so easy! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish you people would grow up!!!! This is so stupid.
    You can’t even speak proper English and you don’t know how to spell. Get a life for real.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any update ? Anything happen to SDX?