Scopia

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2018 at 7:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please its Dr Cohen.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting for any analogue that backs up your crazy assumption of anything north of $350M.

I’ll give you a little help. There aren’t any in neurology and their aren’t any for modified release products.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MDs in this specialty have documented the rate of PD diagnosis is 'exploding; esp with the aging over the hill 'baby boomer' group 72 to 54 yo. This is well documented in AMA and JNEM papers. That said also many in the younger Gen X are having issues as well due to unhealthy lifestyles and pain killer addiction issues. 350K is ridiculously low estimate. Probably double that number.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

typo should say $350M

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am calling your BS

Please provide the references are (first author, journal, year) for those articles.

AMA, JNEM ???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is asking about the epidemiology. It doesn’t matter how many patients there are, it’s how many you will reach.

Analogues don’t support your claims and the changes to the payer/PBM environment aren’t lining up in your favor in case you haven’t noticed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you have no idea how Commercial is run. When LS asks for a higher revenue, others find a way to deliver by tweaking spreadsheets and overestimating research findings. You can complain all you want but Reality is what LS says it is - there is no second opinion that counts.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We love Lauren, she is a great Leader and rightfully so demands excellence. When she ups the numbers then it is our responsibility to do a better job. Reach out more to the MDs, find more patients, etc. If my team is slacking off as a DM I do more ride-alongs to evaluate my rep's effectiveness. Sometimes their pitch gets very stale and needs to be juiced up.. Sometimes we simply need more enthusiastic young reps as the older ones are transitioning to (hate to say it) 'dead wood'. So when she wants more revenue remember its to benefit all of us. Lets all Go Go Go !!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People.... The last two posts are walking the fine line of OFF LABEL promotion tactics.

Careful with words like 'juicing-up" a sales pitch. We promote FDA-validated claims (Label), period, full-stop ! Nothing more, nothing less.

It sounds like Medical and Legal are falling "asleep" these days and letting Commercial run like mad. Sooner or later, off-label tactics get you in problem. Just take a look at our colleagues in Avanir

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LET IT BE PURFECTLY CLEAR : 'juiced up' presentations refers to marketing promotions such as rebates and/or extra financial assistance to needy customers. It goes without saying that all claims must be FDA validated or are meaningless.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's your problem...don't like LS?? Don't like aggressive marketing techniques? we need to get the word out and be creative. The old timers hear are afraid to take on responsibility. You probably don't even make your quotas and blame your manager. Well if you don't like it hear then just leave ASAP ! And Avanir is doing fine. In fact better than this place.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now you would have us believe you are a DM? You have tried your schtik as a rep, an world renowned economist and someone tight with Wall Street.

Same moronic half baked understanding of what you are talking about (I’ll assume from learning about something rather than doing) and the same rah, rah crap that you some how feel validates your impression of whoever you are posing as at the moment.

Now get back to searching for analoges to support your claims of $1 billion, since you keep dodging facts in favor of opinions.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...heard that Stormy Daniels has been hired as a DM

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DS, ex-Mex Affairs VP, will be happy

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are hear to defend Lauren and her team. With four years leading to a DM role as well as a graduate business degree (as well as a certified Six Sigma Black Belt) I am more qualified than virtually all R&F reps. That said not bragging just the facts. Nevertheless please support Ron and his team to cross the $1B threshold.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry, no one thinks your bragging. It’s hard to take you seriously when you are clearly making shit up and delusional.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Commercial has some challenges but LS. will digger it out. A lot of discord here over the corporate team is totally unfounded.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LS better get used to the number $325M.

Though I’m sure her true motive is to prop up a ridiculous forecast and hope for a buyer so she can cash out. I mean what could be better for patients?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we will do much more than $325M ..who do you think you kidding? LS will reach $800M that's a fact !! Stop whining. You sure don't work for her or you would know she's great. Why do you think she heads Commercial?