Screwed at CMF

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2018 at 7:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else worried that we were lied to at NSM and now our quotas are going to reflect VSP business that we were supposed to get Feb 1 and now it looks like that won't happen till the summer?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you guys are screwed. Enjoy your absurd quotas and your target comp. 3D systems was tired tech to begin with.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"All in all, you all are just bricks in the wall!"

Old Stryker of yesterday is dead, dead, dead!

I remember when you looked forward to winning a new car, R&D and next years incomes. Now days, you all are the same, paid the same and look the same.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? Who gets VSP now? I get mine in my area.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

standard stryker cmf dope, doesn't even know what is going on in his own division. I love competing against you tools.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the synthes rep is all over the local KLS guys saying move your planning to us and you can keep using your KLS plates and screws. FYI

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going to backfire on Stryker, it's hysterical to watch!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone of the KLS docs I tried to see in the last week and convert to us had heard the same thing already. I'll give it up to Synthes a good strategy to curry favor but not push for a switch BUT also what the hell with KLS docs its like a weird cult thats into bad plates and screws.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you guys are screwed with incoming quotas. instead of dedicating resources to thoracic systems you put all your eggs into the vsp basket. you do realize medical modeling isn't the only provider of that service right? typical shortsighted stryker cmf. where are all the veteran reps these days? theres what, like 5 left that have sizeable territories? the rest either wised up and left or were pushed out with the compensation changes over the past years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love my quota. Quota is LIFE

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Dr Dave Rheiman still around?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hows that sole source 3D deal working out for you guys??? Hahaha! Nice upper management y'all got there!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stryker cmf management, both upper and regional, is a complete joke. some really talented "sales" leaders you have there stryker!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the veteran reps are gone bc Mr. short stuff in management finds ways to push out talented reps when he feels threatened. I would give anything to have seen that "slap"

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What everyone fails to realize is that CMF is a dead, stagnant market. No innovation (bc it's not necessary), highly commoditized, and highly concentrated regional market share. Get out while there is still time!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the "slap"?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably the sound of DM's nuts hitting his chin

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that was how CMF management in the south got started- Hunter went crying to corporate when Rob slapped him like a little ...... This division has always been the dog of the company but now you might as well just say your a pharmie rep at best. WHO RAH

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked here for a good chunk of years, glad I finally left this dump of a division

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is doctor Rheiman still practicing down in Florida or did the sunshine act finally catch up with him?